The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Hunger Games (g_bassi13 wins!)

Baer.

Would you be interested in another game?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pff everyone knows my Shaft is about a 1/4 mile long, if I was trying to impale Otts with the tip it would take me 10 minutes just to walk over there to see if he was dead. Not to mention it's like a homing missile and never misses it's target, so there really would be no need for me to walk over there. I can tell just by feel that OTTS lifeless corpse would have been suspended over that cliff. I would have then proceeded to take the opportunity to do some shaft exercises by lifting Otis' limp, impaled body and lowering it again.

Come on man at least write the story so that it's in the realm of believability.

Pff everyone knows my Shaft is about a 1/4 mile long, if I was trying to impale Otts with the tip it would take me 10 minutes just to walk over there to see if he was dead. Not to mention it's like a homing missile and never misses it's target, so there really would be no need for me to walk over there. I can tell just by feel that OTTS lifeless corpse would have been suspended over that cliff. I would have then proceeded to take the opportunity to do some shaft exercises by lifting Otis' limp, impaled body and lowering it again.

Come on man at least write the story so that it's in the realm of believability.

Thank you OTTS for taking out this monster :bigblush:

Day 2

tumblr_m26b52suRC1qh0bqwo1_500.gif

Hashtag and Fwybwed went scavenging for items. Everything seemed fine, when they noticed four shadows moving in the tree tops. Thinking no good of this, they decided to leave the area. Little did they know how much danger was lurking. Then suddenly, Thejazz97 gives Fwybwed an RKO outta nowhere! g_bassi13 lands a pile driver from the trees and finishes the job. Hashtag makes a run for it, when Tig'ol Bitties and Dr. Strangelove, rocks in each hand, mercilessly beat her to death.

Suddenly, a white beam of light shines into a field.

1373426172_smSunBeam.jpg

Zfetch and JohnLocke decide to investigate.

It points to an old farm. Untouched for decades. Inside is a crate that reads "From a friend" on the plaque.

Inside the crate are weapons, food, water and traps!

JohnLocke hears footseps outside the farmhouse door. He opens the door to find Mikeyboy44 standing at the door. Mikeyboy44 grabs JohnLocke, and snaps his neck. He was dead before he hit the floor. Zfetch, shocked at what he just witnessed, grabbed what he could and ran. Mikeyboy44 also grabbed supplies.

Time Lord and Virtanen87 searched for items and found plenty of food!

Nail3738 searched for items and found water!

Where's Wellwood and Beluga whale searched for items and found 1 trap and water!

DECEASED:

Hashtag and Fwybwed - Team 1

JohnLocke - Team 2

TEAM 1 HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Teams:

1. HashtagNucks & Fwybwed

2. Zfetch & JohnLocke

3. Tig'ol Bitties & Dr. Strangelove

4. g_bassi13 & Thejazz97

5. Time Lord & Virtanen87

6. Horvat & Mikeyboy44

7. Nail3738 & Aladeen

8. Our Time To Shine & Go Faulk Yourself

9. Where's Wellwood & Beluga Whale

Inventories will be updated tomorrow morning.

Archived