Oh..some competition for helgeson

And this is significant because? :rolleyes:

Andy Greene / Larsson

Gelinas / Severson

Merrill / Hrabareka

Moore

Schlemko

Helgeson

It is a logjam of big two way or (in Helgesons case) stalwart defensive left hand D men. With Merril, Moore, Gelinas and Helgesson.

I'd like to get one of Gelinas Helgesson or Merril out of Jersey. I'll take any of the three! It creates a similar jam on our blue line atm. But I don't care! It would position us to be able to sell Hamhuis at the deadline from a position of strength.

Shinkaruk + a 3rd for Gelinas!

Andy Greene / Larsson

Gelinas / Severson

Merrill / Hrabareka

Moore

Schlemko

Helgeson

It is a logjam of big two way or (in Helgesons case) stalwart defensive left hand D men. With Merril, Moore, Gelinas and Helgesson.

I'd like to get one of Gelinas Helgesson or Merril out of Jersey. I'll take any of the three! It creates a similar jam on our blue line atm. But I don't care! It would position us to be able to sell Hamhuis at the deadline from a position of strength.

I like Gelinas ...This guy has a Hammer shot.

Andy Greene / Larsson

Gelinas / Severson

Merrill / Hrabareka

Moore

Schlemko

Helgeson

no love for Vojtech Mozik ? keep an eye on him!

Archived