The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: WW3 [Game On!]

Horvat

You guys won't believe what happened!!

So I was sitting in my room, pondering why this game is so inactive and debating which diabolical scum lie beneath us.

Of course this took a lot of effort, so I went into the kitchen and I enriched some sauce for a delicious grain, what some in the US call pasta.

So it was ready to serve after about 15 minutes give or take an hour(I didn't really pay attention to the time) and as it deserted my plate and ran through the sky of my tounge, one thing was certain, I was content.

But out of nowhere came a fly, roaring like a pheonix drenched in the cloth of a warrior.

It only then came to mind when I saw the fly was wet and clearly ovulating.

Roughly 9 days later, the fly buzzed. But I could tell that this wasn't an ordinary buzz, this was the buzz of a roaring sphinx.

It was at this point that I could tell that something was wrong, her water broke! I rushed the 5mm fly to the local hospital as soon as I could.

It was a boy!

She teared up and flew away. This time with a blissful stroke of hope and optimism. Sadly, I didn't feel the same.

I went back to my clear cream room and went into aerodynamic thought. "What if flies overpopulate earth?"was just the core of my thoughts.

I pondered and formed a hypothesis.

When in doubt, Vote The Jazz.

And so it began. The hypothesis is to be recorded. Yet to be tested, yet to be analyzed and yet to be replicated. But this was a hypothesis. A hypothesis yet to be proven true or false.

And so with the roar of the keyboard came a vite crashing down.

Vote The Jazz he thought.

And Vote The Jazz he did.

With the rapid rate of flies reproducing, Zfetch knew that Jazz had to be gotten rid of. For not only was the nectar of plants in danger, but the nectar of life. The nectar of everyday townspeople was at risk.

The ball was thrown.

The ball is now in your court. What will you do? Will you stop the flies from indubitably taking over planet earth, or will you let them fly around you all day?

One choice. One result. One person. You.

Really Zfetch? I think that post contributed less than mine have.

I'm probably not going to be able to get a vote in tomorrow night - and I do not want to be god killed.

And just remember, you guys thought I was acting really weird last game too, and look where that got us.

Really Zfetch? I think that post contributed less than mine have.

Probably. I may or may not have been bitter from the hunger games. :P

Meh. I don't really have anything else to post. I don't even know why I posted that in the first place. I might attempt to help a little later on when people start posting.

Hopefully people start getting suspicious of myself ans then we can start going from there.

This game has been quite quiet.

If people could talk, maybe start pointing fingers, that'd be great.

Here, I'll start the conversation:

·Is The Jazz mafia? Why or why not?

·Is Zfetch mafia? Why not or why not?

·Do you think TRR deserves a vote?

·Aside from Zfetch and The Jazz, who has dropped something subtle that catches your attention? Call them out. Get a reaction.

If you people don't start talking and a TP gets lynched this round, we're so screwed.

Here, I'll start the conversation:

·Is The Jazz mafia? Why or why not?

·Is Zfetch mafia? Why not or why not?

·Do you think TRR deserves a vote?

·Aside from Zfetch and The Jazz, who has dropped something subtle that catches your attention? Call them out. Get a reaction.

If you people don't start talking and a TP gets lynched this round, we're so screwed.

-Could go either way. Jazz always looks suspicious.

-Could go either way. Fetch always looks suspicious.

-Probably not, but he's as good as anyone right now.

-Toews serious vote on TRR, Jazz's vote on TRR, JL's vote on Jazz, Fetchy's vote on Jazz. I think they all might be mafia, but I'm not sure.

Archived