The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus

TheRussianRocket.

Apple phones are like bikes with permanent training wheels. And Apple is just a terrible company not worth supporting, even if they were to make the best product, which they don't.

My friend just went through 4 iPhone 6's, and after being denied help at Apple because he had a third party replace the screen (apparently if someone not Apple as much as looks at these marvels sent from the heavens above, the phones are tainted and unworthy of repair by Apple), he's gone back to iPhone 5S.

Sad thing is, he supports Apple and argued with me through the nose that it's actually BETTER that Apple products can't be fixed by anyone but Apple. Something about Apple fans (who can't figure out how to use an Android) that makes them support practices that are directly harmful to consumers. I don't think there's another consumer cult that even remotely approaches Apple.

Clearly a hate post more than anything so yea. I'll just leave this here..

http://youtu.be/h-2oPQ3NCVQ

I know a couple people who work in the tech industry and they will tell you apple is crap. The specs(how fast, powerful, battery life, camera, space ect...) are all a couple steps below the average Android. They also tell me that people like iphones due to the size of it. Then they go on to say phones like sony compact which is actually smaller then the newest iphones is quite a bit better in term of specs. Not to mention mirco sd cards are so useful. Andrioids are cheaper as well so that is just an added bonus and its really similar to apple in terms of the app store to google play store and 3button instead of 1buttons. hardest thing for me when i switch from apple to andrioid was the different spot for volume and power buttos lol. Really simply change for me and i wouldn't go back to apple till they are better the andrioid and cheaper.

Do whatever you want just don't say apple is better then andrioid when cleary its not. apple is a money grabbing company but even I admit and my tech friends think apple is highly intelligent.

if anyone wants a place to compare phones specs. gsnarena.com is a great site. Main specs are ram 3ish is good, camera 15-21MP is average., battery 2500-3250 is average, and finally quadcode and my current phone the z2 from sony is 2.3 and im pretty sure average is like 2.5-3.0 by now.

those few specs are the most important.

just my 2 cents.

^well said. I know (any non pro Apple homer) for a fact Apple is < Android but I just prefer Apple. I like Androids but would rather stick with what I've had even though I know there are so many things Androids have that Apple users don't get.

Do whatever you want just don't say apple is better then andrioid when cleary its not. apple is a money grabbing company but even I admit and my tech friends think apple is highly intelligent.

my 5s is still my fav phone i've owned. i hope the 7 has more size options, because i really don't care for these bigger sized phones. i have a tablet, i just use my phone for texting, taking dick pics, and reading the news/email. couldn't really care less about customization, specs, or 22 vs. 20 mp cameras.

my 5s is still my fav phone i've owned. i hope the 7 has more size options, because i really don't care for these bigger sized phones. i have a tablet, i just use my phone for texting, taking dick pics, and reading the news/email. couldn't really care less about customization, specs, or 22 vs. 20 mp cameras.

Then why are you considering spending $1000+ on the next iphone?

You can get a phone that will do the things you're taking about for $100.

One thing that annoys with with Iphone users and most cell phone users is the constant need to have the newest phone even though the phone they have is perfectly fine.

I finally had to replace my Blackberry couple weeks back after it had an unfortunate accident with the toilet. Phone was 3 1/2 years old. I just don't see the logic behind spending a small fortune to replace a phone that works.

Currently contemplating on upgrading my iPhone 5 but not to sure if I want to shell the money out for the 6s. It's definitely time for a new phone though the battery is starting to go on my 5.. And everyone who doesn't like apple are just haters don't get how people can hate on a brand so hard. People like what people like, myself I like apple products because all the devices I use all sync together which is amazing for school work and other stuff like apple music and pictures and what not. Owner of phone, iPad, and MacBook love them all.

Currently contemplating on upgrading my iPhone 5 but not to sure if I want to shell the money out for the 6s. It's definitely time for a new phone though the battery is starting to go on my 5.. And everyone who doesn't like apple are just haters don't get how people can hate on a brand so hard. People like what people like, myself I like apple products because all the devices I use all sync together which is amazing for school work and other stuff like apple music and pictures and what not. Owner of phone, iPad, and MacBook love them all.

Your iPhone barely lasted you a year and yet your going back to apple? Exact reason I switched.

I do envy the all in one compatibility of apple, but it's not worth throwing away thousands a year when I get free LG phones that last through my whole contract and then I get a free upgrade. Price was the main issue between me and apple.

As for the 6S, I think the Galaxy Edge will outsell it. 6plus I've heard is great as a palm pad but not practical as a phone. I guess the 6plus and the new "iPen" are apples counter to the Galaxy Note, only a few years over due.

I like how phones went from huge to tiny, and now back to huge again.

My phone has a 5inch screen,barely fits in my pocket.

Your iPhone barely lasted you a year and yet your going back to apple? Exact reason I switched.

I do envy the all in one compatibility of apple, but it's not worth throwing away thousands a year when I get free LG phones that last through my whole contract and then I get a free upgrade. Price was the main issue between me and apple.

As for the 6S, I think the Galaxy Edge will outsell it. 6plus I've heard is great as a palm pad but not practical as a phone. I guess the 6plus and the new "iPen" are apples counter to the Galaxy Note, only a few years over due.

I like how phones went from huge to tiny, and now back to huge again.

My phone has a 5inch screen,barely fits in my pocket.

Dude I have had my phone for 3 years what are you saying 1 year I'm using a iPhone 5

Then why are you considering spending $1000+ on the next iphone?

You can get a phone that will do the things you're taking about for $100.

i've got a macbook and an iPad -- i use both frequently. the connectivity of apple's "system" is not only enjoyable and easy, but i find my high performance PC to just be a chore now. fun for the odd game, but nothing i "need" anymore

anyway, with a contract the phone is like, what, $400? when i got my 5S, i got like $150 worth of London Drugs gift cards for signing up, too. it's really not that big of a deal in my experience.

i've got a macbook and an iPad -- i use both frequently. the connectivity of apple's "system" is not only enjoyable and easy, but i find my high performance PC to just be a chore now. fun for the odd game, but nothing i "need" anymore

anyway, with a contract the phone is like, what, $400? when i got my 5S, i got like $150 worth of London Drugs gift cards for signing up, too. it's really not that big of a deal in my experience.

Why do you prioritize phone compatibility if all you want is a basic phone? Why exactly do you need to have all the devices synching?

You could have saved yourself thousands by buying non Apple products, then using that four hundred dollars to buy a phone outright without a contact. The new two year contracts will force you onto a more expensive plan. If you aren't already on one of the new plans be prepared to pay at least $20 per month extra.

I'm buying all my phones outright now. The new contract system is garbage.

Archived