The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Germans set the record straight for Sharia Law Police attempts on German soil

Mr. Ambien

is Muzzy's an offensive term? Not gonna google it, just curious.

It's a very derogatory term. I'm surprised the guy's name hasn't been greyed out yet but maybe what's tolerated here is changing.

If anyone ever gets in trouble for using a derogatory term here just reference this guy's post in your defense. After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The Muzzy's are trying to make Sharia law in Ottawa Canada as well, it's like, hey guys YOU'RE IN THE WEST

savages.

It's a very derogatory term. I'm surprised the guy's name hasn't been greyed out yet but maybe what's tolerated here is changing.

If anyone ever gets in trouble for using a derogatory term here just reference this guy's post in your defense. After all, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Report filed.

Agreed.

I recall my great-grandfather using that particular term when talking about his war service years. It was not used in a positive way nor with any sort of respect for the people he was referring to. It was meant to be derogatory then and the term is still used today to refer to a certain group of people in a racist/derogatory manner. Perhaps it is the ignorance of those too young to remember or those too lazy to search out the meaning of the term but neither of those gives one carte blanche to spew it using the excuse of youth or ignorance, either.

Surprisingly terms like "Muzzy" or "Hajji hunting" are used quite openly and without criticism in the Canadian armed forces and I would assume in others too..

I know some people who are reservists and they told me the military purposely allows the use of these offensive terms to pump up the soldiers for battle.

But at the same time you have the other side using terms like "infidel" so hypocrisy exists both ways..

ITT: Christian bashers and ex-mods crying MODS MODS MODS when people attack the Muslim religion and it's supporters around the world.

My great grandfather hated hypocrisy. And overly sensitive people too, but that's for another thread.

If he was on CDC, Ambien would have put him on ignore for pointing out Ambien's hypocrisy one too many times, too. Ambien's very sensitive that way.

Of course, this guy was born in Germany...

If a Christian did the same thing, that's considered freedom of speech.

Be careful how many laws you want disappeared in the name of security, Adolf.

See, that's the problem. Christians wouldn't impose Sharia Law. In fact, unlike Islamic nations, Christians have been able to found society based on secularism and freedom for all (United States of America is a perfect example)

But if you want to defend Sharia Law, be my guest. That means you are defending the idea that gays, atheists, Jews, trans, women, and even Christians have no rights and can be murdered at any time legally.

If you are a woman and don't like wearing the hijab? I hope you enjoy rape. Fresh wine from Bordeaux? Sorry, that's been discontinued.

You see, once there are enough 'migrants' inside, they will become the majority. The birthrates in Europe are too low to compete with those of the immigrants, so it's only a matter of time.

They will destroy European cultural landmarks and turn Western Europe into the same $&!#hole that the Middle East is.

Nice knowing you Europe - the Caliphate of Eurabia is right around the corner.

That's good for everybody because 'multiculturalism' right?

If ISIS and Boko Haram aren't enough to convince you that Islam has no place in a civilized society, I guess we are all screwed.

The irony is that despite all of the evidence to the contrary, the progressive dimwits will still think that people like me are the bigots. I don't care what color you are or where you come from. It's the barbaric, harmful ideology that I cannot tolerate.

See, that's the problem. Christians wouldn't impose Sharia Law. In fact, unlike Islamic nations, Christians have been able to found society based on secularism and freedom for all (United States of America is a perfect example)

But if you want to defend Sharia Law, be my guest. That means you are defending the idea that gays, atheists, Jews, trans, women, and even Christians have no rights and can be murdered at any time legally.

If you are a woman and don't like wearing the hijab? I hope you enjoy rape. Fresh wine from Bordeaux? Sorry, that's been discontinued.

You see, once there are enough 'migrants' inside, they will become the majority. The birthrates in Europe are too low to compete with those of the immigrants, so it's only a matter of time.

They will destroy European cultural landmarks and turn Western Europe into the same craphole that the Middle East is.

If ISIS and Boko Haram aren't enough to convince you that Islam has no place in a civilized society, I guess we are all screwed.

The irony is that despite all of the evidence to the contrary, the progressive dimwits will still think that people like me are the bigots. I don't care what color you are or where you come from. It's the barbaric, harmful ideology that I cannot tolerate.

A far more likely scenario is the majority of them will integrate into European society.

I will agree that all religions have the vocal, violent minorities however even the hardcore Christians in the bible belt aren't trying to get everyone in the world to live under their rules, but the radical muslims are.

If we take you in to your country, and society you better learn to adapt and not try and change OUR country. If you come here for a better life thats fine, but don't come here to live our lifestyle with your rules.

A far more likely scenario is the majority of them will integrate into European society.

• Germany to take in 500K asylum seekers per year:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34185353

Sweden loses control over 55 'no-go' zones to Muslim criminal gangs:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/02/swedish-police-release-extensive-report-detailing-control-of-55-no-go-zones-by-muslim-criminal-gangs/

Ghettos in Belgium:

http://islamineurope.blogspot.ca/2009/09/brussels-ghettos-of-brussels.html

If you can explain to me how they will 'integrate' en masse, I would appreciate it because the trend shows the exact opposite.. In Sweden, where there have been mass immigration from the Middle East since the 1990's, the communities have segregated themselves into ghettos. These areas are unsafe for native Swedes to travel through, and cannot be controlled by their own law enforcement.

In Germany, the influx of half-million immigrants per year over several years will have a direct impact on the cultural stability of the areas they are assigned to. They will most likely segregate themselves into ghettos, as they have in Sweden, Belgium and the UK.

In many of these cases,many of these people subsist on public welfare and do not work. Children fail elementary school subsequently cannot complete high school, making them virtually unemployable.

This is a serious problem, as eventually there will be no more money left to support the growing number of immigrants and if the numbers keep rising, it will lead to chaos.

They will destroy European cultural landmarks and turn Western Europe into the same craphole that the Middle East is.

That comment right there is the problem, it's not a religion that " has no place in a civilized society " it's the people who interpret it in a negative and practice it with negative intentions. And this is true of all religions, each can simply be interpreted differently by each who reads, learns, and follows it. This is not an Islamic religion only issue.

That comment right there is the problem, it's not a religion that " has no place in a civilized society " it's the people who interpret it in a negative and practice it with negative intentions. And this is true of all religions, each can simply be interpreted differently by each who reads, learns, and follows it. This is not an Islamic religion only issue.

Bullcrap, Taqiyya may be limited to Shi-ism but the most two faced muslims I ever met were Sunni's.

http://www.commdiginews.com/featured/al-jazeera-poll-suggests-81-of-arab-muslims-support-isis-42253/

http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/

• Germany to take in 500K asylum seekers per year:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34185353

Sweden loses control over 55 'no-go' zones to Muslim criminal gangs:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/02/swedish-police-release-extensive-report-detailing-control-of-55-no-go-zones-by-muslim-criminal-gangs/

Ghettos in Belgium:

http://islamineurope.blogspot.ca/2009/09/brussels-ghettos-of-brussels.html

If you can explain to me how they will 'integrate' en masse, I would appreciate it because the trend shows the exact opposite.. In Sweden, where there have been mass immigration from the Middle East since the 1990's, the communities have segregated themselves into ghettos. These areas are unsafe for native Swedes to travel through, and cannot be controlled by their own law enforcement.

In Germany, the influx of half-million immigrants per year over several years will have a direct impact on the cultural stability of the areas they are assigned to. They will most likely segregate themselves into ghettos, as they have in Sweden, Belgium and the UK.

In many of these cases,many of these people subsist on public welfare and do not work. Children fail elementary school subsequently cannot complete high school, making them virtually unemployable.

This is a serious problem, as eventually there will be no more money left to support the growing number of immigrants and if the numbers keep rising, it will lead to chaos.

CDC translation:

- Successful integration!

- Rich people need to pay more taxes!

- White people's fault

Archived