The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Germans set the record straight for Sharia Law Police attempts on German soil

Mr. Ambien

Freedom for all ? all except the indigenous people who already lived the places the christians colonised and " civilised" , Slaves and homosexuals for starters.

It was despite christians actions that we now live in relatively free countries. Secular people have and still are forcing them to clean up their act.

Last I checked, slavery was abolished, and all citizens are entitled to the same basic rights. America is still overwhelmingly Christian, and was even more so during the time of Independence, and during the Civil War. So unless you can show me evidence of a secret atheist government that orchestrated all of this, I think we are done here.

I brought christianity into the conversation ? I replied to your post that contains the erroneous statement about christians in the post above this.

The US Constitution contains concepts that were borrowed from a very christian English law system, such as due process. Even John Locke, who provided the concepts of the preservation of 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' which is a crucial part of the Constitution, was a Unitarian.

The common state as we understand it, the USA, and their secular law system was developed by Christians.

I am not going to argue it anymore, I have made it crystal clear.

Do you even realise what you have stated ?

Yes, but I am starting to smell the stench of a troll.

Where I have said anything about sharia law , let alone it being good ?

This thread is about how to deal with Sharia Law in Germany, so if you don't have an opinion regarding Sharia Law, I would say your opinion is off-topic and derailing the thread.

Christians , Muslims , they both believe in the same god yet they are willing to kill themselves and each other and others and persecute them in his name.

Yeah, those immigrants from Christian theocratic nations are really brutal, like um...which ones are they again?

BBC I'll leave alone, but the other two sources are complete garbage. Daily caller is a right wing racist propaganda bullcrap site. And islamineurope is just a blog by some random guy on the internet.

If you choose to believe such garbage then you are terribly misinformed and everything you say is to be discarded.

I have other links, that was just the first one I could find in English. Here's one from the Svenska Dagbladet illustrating the no go zones in Swedish. You can convert it and read it if you like, or maybe you can read Swedish.

http://www.svd.se/55-no-go-zoner-i-sverige-minner-om-parallellsamhallen_4051399

Here's another one about Muslim ghettos from some newspaper called the Globe and Mail...hopefully that's reputable enough for you.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/why-did-antwerps-immigrant-ghetto-get-so-bad/article4181383/?page=all

I have other links, that was just the first one I could find in English. Here's one from the Svenska Dagbladet illustrating the no go zones in Swedish. You can convert it and read it if you like, or maybe you can read Swedish.

Here's another one about Muslim ghettos from some newspaper called the Globe and Mail...hopefully that's reputable enough for you.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/why-did-antwerps-immigrant-ghetto-get-so-bad/article4181383/?page=all

I hate FOX News, Daily Caller, etc..

I only trust Vox, Salon, RT, etc.

Last I checked, slavery was abolished, and all citizens are entitled to the same basic rights. America is still overwhelmingly Christian, and was even more so during the time of Independence, and during the Civil War. So unless you can show me evidence of a secret atheist government that orchestrated all of this, I think we are done here.

The US Constitution contains concepts that were borrowed from a very christian English law system, such as due process. Even John Locke, who provided the concepts of the preservation of 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' which is a crucial part of the Constitution, was a Unitarian.

The common state as we understand it, the USA, and their secular law system was developed by Christians.

I am not going to argue it anymore, I have made it crystal clear. That i have no idea what i am talking about

This thread is about how to deal with Sharia Law in Germany, so if you don't have an opinion regarding Sharia Law, I would say your opinion is off-topic and derailing the thread.

Yeah, those immigrants from Christian theocratic nations are really brutal, like um...which ones are they again?

Do you even know what secular means ??? My god this is complete tripe ! Do you even read your posts after writing them ?

"Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievance"

the Supreme Court has ruled in West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette that students cannot be compelled to recite the Pledge, nor can they be punished for not doing so.

Thomas Jefferson, elaborated about the history of common law in his letter to Thomas Cooper on February 10, 1814:

"For we know that the common law is that system of law which was introduced by the Saxons on their settlement in England, and altered from time to time by proper legislative authority from that time to the date of Magna Charta, which terminates the period of the common law. . . This settlement took place about the middle of the fifth century. But Christianity was not introduced till the seventh century; the conversion of the first christian king of the Heptarchy having taken place about the year 598, and that of the last about 686. Here then, was a space of two hundred years, during which the common law was in existence, and Christianity no part of it."

:)

In all seriousness though I will point out that there are a number of barbaric Christian nations, pretty much exclusively in Africa, and pretty much entirely Sub-Saharan. They just don't hold a candle to the Muslim religion today.

I read on a local.de article earlier that Germany expects something like 500k refugees per year, that is going to be an insanely massive political climate shift, and given that's where my family is from, I really hope they clamp down in a hurry on any of this Islamist Shariah police crap they tried pulling in NRW recently. NRW is consequently one of the most liberal parts of Germany. They would get away with a lot less in Bavaria.

See, that's the problem. Christians wouldn't impose Sharia Law. In fact, unlike Islamic nations, Christians have been able to found society based on secularism and freedom for all (United States of America is a perfect example)

But if you want to defend Sharia Law, be my guest. That means you are defending the idea that gays, atheists, Jews, trans, women, and even Christians have no rights and can be murdered at any time legally.

If you are a woman and don't like wearing the hijab? I hope you enjoy rape. Fresh wine from Bordeaux? Sorry, that's been discontinued.

You see, once there are enough 'migrants' inside, they will become the majority. The birthrates in Europe are too low to compete with those of the immigrants, so it's only a matter of time.

They will destroy European cultural landmarks and turn Western Europe into the same craphole that the Middle East is.

Nice knowing you Europe - the Caliphate of Eurabia is right around the corner.

That's good for everybody because 'multiculturalism' right?

If ISIS and Boko Haram aren't enough to convince you that Islam has no place in a civilized society, I guess we are all screwed.

The irony is that despite all of the evidence to the contrary, the progressive dimwits will still think that people like me are the bigots. I don't care what color you are or where you come from. It's the barbaric, harmful ideology that I cannot tolerate.

FRACKING RIGHTS BUD!!! :towel:

isis and sharia ideals are draconian this problem is gonna get much worse before it gets better they execute anyone that doesnt agree with them they killed 2000 men in the morning in a ditch thats some upcoming nazis like behavior all these bleeding hearts will soon realize how bad this ideology is. pure ignorance imposing their will on people through fear of a bullet to the temple.

isis and sharia ideals are draconian this problem is gonna get much worse before it gets better they execute anyone that doesnt agree with them they killed 2000 men in the morning in a ditch thats some upcoming nazis like behavior all these bleeding hearts will soon realize how bad this ideology is. pure ignorance imposing their will on people through fear of a bullet to the temple.

IMO the perceived threat is a tad bit overblown especially here in North America.. It really is just used for further fear and warmongering in the MENA.

However having said that Europe is very much under threat by many elements and its weakness as a whole makes it the ideal target.

European nations especially in Western Europe literally have no backbone.. only the former Eastern soviet blocs seem to be the ones that are strong.

IMO the perceived threat is a tad bit overblown especially here in North America.. It really is just used for further fear and warmongering in the MENA.

However having said that Europe is very much under threat by many elements and its weakness as a whole makes it the ideal target.

European nations especially in Western Europe literally have no backbone.. only the former Eastern soviet blocs seem to be the ones that are strong.

Once this was true drummer but decades of genocide and systematic destruction of their political and financial infrastructures have paved the way for EU/US/RUS puppets to be dangled and fawned over.

Sooner or later most come to realize that the worlds superpowers allow us our ridiculously perceived delusions of freedom and liberty.

Neither of them mentions anything about Sharia Law. Yet some how you are trying to make the argument that Sharia Law is going to take over Europe.

Fear mongering. Typical extremist right wing divisive racist propaganda. Not the articles. YOU.

And the people who agree with you are just numbed drones who simply agree with what they like.

Fear mongering. Typical extremist right wing divisive racist propaganda. Not the articles. YOU.

pro-sharia-law-demonstration-outside-dow

sharia-law-united-kingdom.jpg

"This is very urgent business, ladies and gentlemen, I beseech you: resist it while you still can and before the right to complain is taken away from you, which is the next thing.

You will be told, you can’t complain – because you’re Islamophobic. The term is already being introduced into the culture, as if it’s an accusation of race hatred or bigotry, whereas it’s only the objection to the preachings of a very extreme and absolutist religion.

Watch out for these symptoms… The barbarians never take a city until someone holds the gates open to them. And it’s your own multicultural authorities who will do it for you.”

-Christopher Hitchens

"This is very urgent business, ladies and gentlemen, I beseech you: resist it while you still can and before the right to complain is taken away from you, which is the next thing.

You will be told, you can’t complain – because you’re Islamophobic. The term is already being introduced into the culture, as if it’s an accusation of race hatred or bigotry, whereas it’s only the objection to the preachings of a very extreme and absolutist religion.

Watch out for these symptoms… The barbarians never take a city until someone holds the gates open to them. And it’s your own multicultural authorities who will do it for you.”

-Christopher Hitchens

Obviously some white Christians dressed up as Muslims and put up those signs to smear the religion of peace.

And I lol'd at the bold. It's funny because it's spot on.

-Christopher Hitchens

So there are a few nut jobs out there. Of course. Let me know when they become MP's and actually have some influence on society.

Obviously some white Christians dressed up as Muslims and put up those signs to smear the religion of peace.

And I lol'd at the bold. It's funny because it's spot on.

Why do people time after time insist on posting this stupid remark without researching...

Islam means to "submit" it never claims to be the religion of peace, and besides it is more like anti-peace lol

So yeah..

Why do people time after time insist on posting this stupid remark without researching...

Islam means to "submit" it never claims to be the religion of peace, and besides it is more like anti-peace lol

So yeah..

The religion of peace derives from Muslims throughout the world after 9/11 and 7/7 suggesting Islam is the religion of peace. Not from any literal interpretation of the word "Islam". If you had researched this, you would know. ;)

So there are a few nut jobs out there. Of course. Let me know when they become MP's and actually have some influence on society.

lmao they don't need to be in parliment when they literally have neighborhoods of them moving into towns, cities all over Canada, Germany, US, Sweden, ect..

Archived