The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Walk in clinic/Doctor's note help!

Sly_Paragon

Does anyone in Van know of a walk in clinic that gives out doctors notes? I need one for calling in sick. How much are they? Are they cheap? I haven't gotten one before. Need help.

Can I get a note without a check up? If they do a check up does it cost anything? Havent gone to the doctors in a long time.

Does anyone in Van know of a walk in clinic that gives out doctors notes? I need one for calling in sick. How much are they? Are they cheap? I haven't gotten one before. Need help.

Can I get a note without a check up? If they do a check up does it cost anything? Havent gone to the doctors in a long time.

They all give notes but they cost $10-$15 depending on the clinic.

They won't give you a note unless you are actually ill. Are you really sick ? Or are you Football Sunday sick ?

They all give notes but they cost $10-$15 depending on the clinic.

They won't give you a note unless you are actually ill. Are you really sick ? Or are you Football Sunday sick ?

WTF? Sick notes cost money???

It takes them like 30 seconds to write. Don't you guys have health insurance in BC?

It takes them like 30 seconds to write. Don't you guys have health insurance in BC?

They cost money if you're just there to get a note from the doctor and aren't actually sick.

If you actually go in to see the doctor with an appointment/at a walk in clinic, and it's clear you're sick, if you ask for a note they'll give you one.

That's how it is in the suburbs anyways.

They cost money if you're just there to get a note from the doctor and aren't actually sick.

If you actually go in to see the doctor with an appointment/at a walk in clinic, and it's clear you're sick, if you ask for a note they'll give you one.

That's how it is in the suburbs anyways.

Exactly this. I've never paid for a doctor's note. I've even gotten a couple written without ever asking. Of course, I've never tried to get one when I wasn't really sick.

Health insurance covers medically necessary services. This is not medically necessary.

Can you guys recommend a specific walk in clinic in metro Vancouver? And how long do you usually wait for just a note.

Go to Khatsalano Walk-in on W Broadway near MacDonald St.

Archived