The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Say Mean Things to BananaMash: Collectors Edition

BananaMash

Ah nanarmash, CDC's response to a thread no one posted.

You once clicked on my profile but I have no pics to look at making that decision quite moronic. Explain your actions you dolt. Actually don't, I no longer care. I got your collectors edition right here( gesturing to my nether region). Have a nice day you troglodyte.

PS Isn't Caramel a @#$$@? That was suppose to be karma, stupid spellchecker I bet you had something to do with that too.

Ah nanarmash, CDC's response to a thread no one posted.

You once clicked on my profile but I have no pics to look at making that decision quite moronic. Explain your actions you dolt. Actually don't, I no longer care. I got your collectors edition right here( gesturing to my nether region). Have a nice day you troglodyte.

PS Isn't Caramel a @#$$@? That was suppose to be karma, stupid spellchecker I bet you had something to do with that too.

Sometimes I click peoples profiles by accident because I hit my touch screen with my knuckle or something.

I just went to your profile again though, :)

Hi BananaMash

Sorry, i dont know you but why would people say mean things to you? I realize you asked them to but are you not a nice person?

That's the thing, he's so nice that he's willing to let everybody else vent their frustrations by sh*tting on him via the internet. It's a level of selflessness not often seen on the interwebs.

Archived