The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Can someone with skills make a Mackenze Stewart talk page?

Shirotashi

Seriously this kid has huge upside great character. Im not just saying this because of the video that just got posted on CDC ive been watching this kid for a while now. We cant overlook this kid. Wondering why they think hes better on wing though?

Honestly, I wasnt impressed. Granted it was one tournament, but hes likely a career echl'er. That said, it sounds like hes a hard worker and that goes a long way

I saw him at the youngsters vs. jets. He was noticeable obviously because of his size, but he was pretty mean and intimidating out there. I can definitely see him getting a shot on the 4th line in the next few years, id say his upside is a solid 3rd liner. Regardless of his skills he would be valuable in the locker room.

All the threads that haven't had a post in them for awhile don't always show in the forum list. If you're looking for someone but don't see them, use the pinned Prospects Thread Directory to look through all the players listed. Mackenzie Stewart Talk is there (as well as the Hutton thread and others) even if he's still listed under 'Defencemen'.

Archived