The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Parents kill teen after forcing him to drink so he would learn a lesson

Armada

Multiple shots? That sounds like quite the understatement. He must have had an entire two six or more. Once, when I was a teenager, I did 10 shots of fireball in half an hour after drinking a travel mug full of cider. I just ended up crazy stupid drunk and then threw up a couple hours later and that was the end of it. So I would imagine he drank a whole heck of a lot more than that to have a BAC that absurdly high.

Lmao. Sad story, and irresponsible parenting. It really does blow me away. It's something you'd expect to see on family guy. With all the insanity I have heard, stuff like this still surprises me. Then you see their pictures.

The image of the parents is fitting of the one I imagined after reading the topic title. Combined IQ of 2 under par.

Lmao. Sad story, and irresponsible parenting. It really does blow me away. It's something you'd expect to see on family guy. With all the insanity I have heard, stuff like this still surprises me. Then you see their pictures.

Freaky how fitting the images fit the story.....to a tee and 99.9% of the time.

What an idiotic idea they had.

I get the whole scared straight concept but, to be truthful, most kids will experiment with drinking and teaching them about moderation is likely a better plan. To be responsible with alcohol not to try to get him to avoid it. Sadly Tragically, this message missed the mark.

Archived