The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

macann should be in the nhl

hockeygod77

McCann with be a great player for us in the middle of next season.. McCann with go back to his Jr team and dominate, play

in world Jrs and be real good...He will start 2016-17 season on farm team and will move to big club by Xmas next season..

We don't have to rush this great young player.. McCann is 6'0, 19, 180lbs and need to add some muscle to his great great talent..

McCann will be a top 6 forward for canucks soon enough..

Gaunce,6'2 210, 21yrs old .. Grenier 6'5, 205, 23 yrs old, Virtanen 6'1, 210, 19yrs old are a head of McCann..

Really like Pedan 6'5 212, 22 yrs old D-man... We need a guy like this, he is close very tough and physical..I say he plays 15 -20 games this year..

Personally I don't think he's NHL ready. Gaunce is more NHL ready then him, and even that I don't think Gaunce is NHL ready.

sorry i know your biased and stuff and that he's a 1st rounder, but he's not. but he'll be fine

Gaunce was easily the best forward on the Canucks at the Prospect Tourney so I would say it depends on how well he performs in training camp.

He's a smart player and strong on the puck. Not the fastest player but seems to be where he needs everytime. I'm gonna be very keen on watching Gaunce and Grenier as I think the two have the best shot to make it next to Virtanen.

ok take the slow route and i say none of them get the chance cause it will be too much pressure on winning..but you culls don't see what I'm suggesting...its not rushing them its called knowing they are going to be studs in the hl or not...that is what i know...too many players are developed only to get traded or washed up into another world...you need to develop but take it to anger program..it has not worked obviously the old way...smart hockey not dumb hockey..its about the now not 5 years later when more bad decisions are going to be made...younger the better in the nhl..thats how you make superstars or not..

ok take the slow route and i say none of them get the chance cause it will be too much pressure on winning..but you culls don't see what I'm suggesting...its not rushing them its called knowing they are going to be studs in the hl or not...that is what i know...too many players are developed only to get traded or washed up into another world...you need to develop but take it to anger program..it has not worked obviously the old way...smart hockey not dumb hockey..its about the now not 5 years later when more bad decisions are going to be made...younger the better in the nhl..thats how you make superstars or not..

There's just too much wrong here to offer a rebuttal.

Archived