The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Tickets

NaslundLindenBure

They are a new company. Safe? Yeah I am sure your credit card info is safe with them. But I would look into their "ticket guarantee" and see how it compares to stubhub. They aren't proven yet and if something goes wrong with your tickets they won't be able to get you comparable seats. At best they will just refund your money.

i looked up pre season tickets and they were 91 bucks each for upper bowl...

Dear oh dear.. That's odd, granted I did find mine the day they were released, if that makes a difference at all? Way up in the bleeds though. If there's empties down low you know I'm making my way down.

I was comparing prices on stubhub vs the nhl ticketexchange. If you include all fees from both and account for any currency exchange fees your bank gets you with.............both are very close this year. Both are extremely safe to buy from.

But for preseason specifically you want stubhub.

Not a fan of the changes to their interface at stubhub. I always use the stubhub classic

Im trying to get preseason tickets and i found this app called Gametime which gives you pretty cheap tickets. Has anyone bought from this app and should i give my credit card info to them?

I have never bought tickets on stubhub but am told that they are guaranteed and you would get a refund if the tickets were no good. Not sure if that is true or not but I am sure other people know.

Having said that we went to the U2 concert at Rogers (most recent one) and the couple directly in front of me were called out about an hour into the concert and they missed maybe three songs. They weren't doing anything wrong so at the end of the concert I asked the guy why. He said that he had paid $1,000 for two tickets on stubhub and he had his receipt and the visa card he used and everything with him and apparently the owner of the tickets said that he had not sold his tickets on stubhub and he was trying to get in with the hard copy tickets. In the end, the guy just said to the security look I have a receipt with my visa payment and I am going back to the seats because I paid for them. So what happened to the other person who owned the seats I have no idea.

For that reason I would buy tickets from the NHL exchange because those are 100% certain real tickets. Nobody can get into the game with any other tickets.

I agree that NHL ticket exchange is slightly safer than Stubhub.

As a season ticket holder if I put my tickets on the Ticket Exchange, I no longer have access to them, unless I cancel the sales post first. Once they are sold....I have no access to them at all. My hard copy tickets and anything i have printed are all void.

With Stubhub. Once sold, i could print myself a new pdf with a fresh barcode and the buyer is now with void tickets.

Now a season ticket holder wouldn't do that. Cause you would get banned from using Stubhub and maybe the Canucks even do something. Pretty much all the tickets on the exchange or stubhub are from season ticket holders.

For a concert, someone trying to sell a pair as a one time thing, might be more likely to try a scam.

I have never bought tickets on stubhub but am told that they are guaranteed and you would get a refund if the tickets were no good. Not sure if that is true or not but I am sure other people know.

Having said that we went to the U2 concert at Rogers (most recent one) and the couple directly in front of me were called out about an hour into the concert and they missed maybe three songs. They weren't doing anything wrong so at the end of the concert I asked the guy why. He said that he had paid $1,000 for two tickets on stubhub and he had his receipt and the visa card he used and everything with him and apparently the owner of the tickets said that he had not sold his tickets on stubhub and he was trying to get in with the hard copy tickets. In the end, the guy just said to the security look I have a receipt with my visa payment and I am going back to the seats because I paid for them. So what happened to the other person who owned the seats I have no idea.

For that reason I would buy tickets from the NHL exchange because those are 100% certain real tickets. Nobody can get into the game with any other tickets.

IMO the same thing could happen on ticketexchange because the tickets are sold on ticket exchange doesn't mean the hard copies are destroyed. Someone could still show up with the hard copy tickets to the game. Yes the bar code would be invalid but it would be the same thing probably enough to get you hauled out of your seats and create a fiasco.

Archived