The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Darnell Nurse vs Hunter Smith.... Great Fight

ILL BILL NECRO

Ouuuccchhh!

Some solid thumps both ways.

Who said Smith was small? 6'7" and 225 or something. He's the guy who went with Stewart in the young stars wasn't he?

Both guys will leave hurt one day standing in exposed & wide open taking shots. To get a better chance to land their own haymaker...

And haha to the guy in one of the other threads. Think in the Virtanen thread. Maybe young stars thread? When someone else suggested watching Jake and him battle the next 10 years was going to going to be epic. He scoffed exclaiming Darnell was "only 194 lbs," reading his pre draft profile...

The league needs to lift the rule about taking your helmet off before fighting. I understand its for safety, but there is a MUCH higher chance of a guy breaking his hand on a visor than hitting their head on the ice.

I know this will never happen, but fighting with visors is absolutely rediculous. But i also understand the league is slowly going to outlaw fighting all together one day, which is garbage.

Smith actually isn't that good of a fighter despite his size. He just has the reach advantage.

I honestly think that his temper will get the best of him, and make him do stupid things.

Watch him try and drop his gloves with Lucic.

Anyone else forseeing an inevitable date for Hunter with Pedan? Perhaps Nurse as well, but those straight punches are going to be no match once Andrey starts unloading his long-range hook-bombs.

Archived