The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Should Benning part with more Vets?

Totes McGoats

get rid of vey, higgins, hansen,weber, hammer, vrbata and anyone else remotely soft.

I don't think get rid of is the correct terminology for Vrbata and Hamhuis. Trade them for good picks/ prospects sounds more appropriate for those two. The others...get rid of works fine.

Sedin Sedin virtanen

Beartschi Horvat Vrbata

Shinkaruk Sutter burrows

Prust Guance Dorsett

This regime really doesn't seem to like shink or Subban both got longer looks last year which makes no sense to me, shinkaruk looked great the past two camps and I don't feel they have him much of a chance

The should just trade them for an asset they will actually use

Shinkaruk + Subban + Higgins to Anaheim for Shea theadore +

I think you mean "wasted draft picks with poor selections". What draft picks have gone on to be awesome elsewhere?

You make a really good point there, guess the picks are a lot less of a "sure thing" after the top ten.

But, one came to mind, not in the awesome category, but decent top 6ish type with a NHL job - Grabner. Sorry to intrude BTW....

Edit- To the topic: I sure hope so, but remember that whole "making the playoffs every year to develop the prospects in a winning environment" thing. I wouldn't expect it over night, but if they're ready, I say play em.

Sedin Sedin virtanen

Beartschi Horvat Vrbata

Shinkaruk Sutter burrows

Prust Guance Dorsett

This regime really doesn't seem to like shink or Subban both got longer looks last year which makes no sense to me, shinkaruk looked great the past two camps and I don't feel they have him much of a chance

The should just trade them for an asset they will actually use

Shinkaruk + Subban + Higgins to Anaheim for Shea theadore +

No point trading away youth. Liquidate veterans.

Sedin Sedin Virtanen
Baertschi Horvat Vrbata
Burrows Sutter Hansen
Prust McCann Dorsett

Call Ups: Gaunce, Shinkaruk, Jensen

Edler Tanev
Hamhuis Weber
Bartkowski Hutton

Corrado/Subban/Pedan

Trade Vey+Higgins for a 3rd round pick
Trade Sbisa for a 4th round pick

I'm so sorry for speculating in the wrong direction, how's this for a guess... The fans on this thread get their way.

Hamhuis is traded to Edmonton for Mac"Davy", a 1st round pic and $10m... and then our Man Dan gets a new contract at $1B a year, which of course he thanks you personally for.

We then trade the Macker back to Edmonton for the 2nd pick all of you seem to want!!!

Now does that help you with how... " hes' " going to handle 'h'i's' future!?!?!?

We were both speculating on what we think he wants/will do in his future. I'm not sure why you're spazzing out and acting so childish and immature.

Why you heff to be mad???

We were both speculating on what we think he wants/will do in his future. I'm not sure why you're spazzing out and acting so childish and immature.

Why you heff to be mad???

I'm sorry if I appear that way to you, but if you considered the abuse I take from some of the folks on "Canack Talk" you might begin to look at it as a case of frustration.

I try to stand up for myself, but no-one ever says anything in my defence... or in defence of the others on this site that get abused...

So yes, I do seem to be childish and immature, but... Emotional Abuse does leave traces you know...

Now... I answered your questions, I hope to your satisfaction, and now I'll leave you with the rest of your Friends.

Take Care

Archived