The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Hunter x Hunter (MAFIA WIN)

Baka

Lol at bassi saying my list was good...turns out he was telling the truth. My list had 4 mafia, 1 SK, and the vig (oh look I thought a TP special was mafia again)

The game would still be going if I had successfully executed Zfetch, or done it in round 1 instead of forgetting to submit an action.

Thanks for hosting, Baka.

Mafia needs a srs break

The game would still be going if the WOATest doctor in the history of mafia had saved me first round ;)

In.

If the TP hadn't been screwed over in the first round (thanks Horvat), we would have had a chance at this.

No, Horvat and Dral's back and forth was the distraction we needed. it was 2 pools to hide in if we needed to. It was up to you guys as TP to also use that to see who was going to get wagoned or avoid the wagon. :)

In.

If the TP hadn't been screwed over in the first round (thanks Horvat), we would have had a chance at this.

Yeah, you can't really blame an non-TP for a TP lose... was he really supposed to try and help a faction win that he wasn't a part of ?

I had 2 TP specials contact me before I was killed in round 1... (honestly, gutzy call MB - the doc SHOULD have saved me, and your kill SHOULD have been wasted :P )

Archived