The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Calgary 4 vs. Vancouver 3 | Pre-season | Sep. 26, 2015 | 7:00 PM PDT | SNET-P

-Vintage Canuck-

200px-Calgary_Flames_Logo.svg.png newvrs.gif 200px-Vancouver_Canucks_logo.svg.png

2015 PRE-SEASON | GAME 4
SEPTEMBER 26, 2015
7:00 PM PDT • 10:00 PM EDT

LIVE ON: SPORTSNET PACIFIC, TSN 1040

"ROGERS ARENA" at VANCOUVER, BC

Projected Lineup:

50px-Calgary_Flames_Logo.svg.png

Calgary:

Raymond - Colborne - Poirier
Jooris - Granlund - Hathaway
Bollig - Stajan - Jones
Klimchuk - Elson - Riley

Wilson - Andersson
Kulak - Kylington
Wotherspoon - Morrison

Ramo

50px-Vancouver_Canucks_logo.svg.png

Vancouver:

Sedin - Sedin - Grenier

Gaunce - Horvat - Vrbata

Burrows - Cassels - Jensen

Friesen - McCann - Cracknell

Edler - Biega

Hamhuis - Bartkowski

Hutton - Tanev

Miller

GoVan1.gif

At least tonight it looks like Canucks fans will get to see most of their regulars while the Flames will ice a lot of their prospects, so I'm sure it will be a great game. Looking forward to seeing Morgan Klimchuk and Rasmus Anderson, as well as Oliver Kylington, and how they stack up against the Sedins, Vrbata Burrows and Miller. Should be a fun game too watch.

Likely a flip flop of what we saw last night in terms of roster quality. Nux should take this one. Really looking forward to seeing Horvat center Burr and Vrbata. And see what Grenier can do with the twins! believe I predicted this would happen 6 weeks ago in the season prediction thread. :)

I hope to God that Benning makes significant roster changes at the deadline. I'm not a fan of seeing players like Shinkaruk get sent down when he has been playing better than our regulars.

Pedan and Hutton have both been playing better than Sbisa and Weber as well, yet they'll both be sent down because Benning doesn't want to look like a fool for having spent so much on his regulars.

I'll be severely disappointed if Benning doesn't dump some of these veteran contracts at the deadline.

I hope to God that Benning makes significant roster changes at the deadline. I'm not a fan of seeing players like Shinkaruk get sent down when he has been playing better than our regulars.

Pedan and Hutton have both been playing better than Sbisa and Weber as well, yet they'll both be sent down because Benning doesn't want to look like a fool for having spent so much on his regulars.

I'll be severely disappointed if Benning doesn't dump some of these veteran contracts at the deadline.

Just spitballing but maybe its because young guys have something to play for in pre-season, whike vets use it to starting building toward regular season and dont want injuries in the process.

Just spitballing but maybe its because young guys have something to play for in pre-season, whike vets use it to starting building toward regular season and dont want injuries in the process.

I'd buy that argument if Sbisa wasn't looking exactly like he did for most of the regular season last year. I think Sbisa gets a lot of unwarranted hate (because CDC always needs a whipping boy) but at the same time, he is definitely one of our most controversial players. Sbisa gets paid more than a lot of people who play better than him on a consistent basis. I know that we're paying for some of his UFA years and I know he has potential - but I also don't see a lot of improvement from Sbisa. I fear he is similar to Kassian in regards to consistency where he has great potential but just don't seem to want to try hard enough to meet it.

I'd buy that argument if Sbisa wasn't looking exactly like he did for most of the regular season last year. I think Sbisa gets a lot of unwarranted hate (because CDC always needs a whipping boy) but at the same time, he is definitely one of our most controversial players. Sbisa gets paid more than a lot of people who play better than him on a consistent basis. I know that we're paying for some of his UFA years and I know he has potential - but I also don't see a lot of improvement from Sbisa. I fear he is similar to Kassian in regards to consistency where he has great potential but just don't seem to want to try hard enough to meet it.

I think Sbisa has been one of the better dmen. Hes made several very good plays moving the puck, has stepped up with a cpl hits, hasnt been beat one on one. What is he doing, that no one else is doing, to garner such harsh criticism? I see a lot of hatred, but never adequate reasons to substantiate claims. So im interested in your breakdown......didnt mean hate from you, but other posters.

Archived