The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Apparently a new rule , we aren't aloud to watch warm ups from ice level anymore

WalkWithElias

Apparently a new rule , we aren't aloud to watch warm ups from ice level anymore, my friend was watching warm ups, and security came up and grabbed her ticket out of her hand saying she isnt aloud watching warm up or isnt aloud cheering and the host was also treating her like crap and the canucks want to try winning fans back with this kinda crap? Were the ones who put a roof over your head and a meal on your table , this is what is bad for business

I really hope fans take a stand to this and we see a half empty rink on game nights.

HIGHLY unlikely knowing the types of people that go to games these days, but it's a hopefully thought.

Absolute garbage, this team is turning into a joke in so many aspects...

Apparently a new rule , we aren't aloud to watch warm ups from ice level anymore, my friend was watching warm ups, and security came up and grabbed her ticket out of her hand saying she isnt aloud watching warm up or isnt aloud cheering and the host was also treating her like crap and the canucks want to try winning fans back with this kinda crap? Were the ones who put a roof over your head and a meal on your table , this is what is bad for business

two sides to every story, as much as there is a very unfortunate feeling of " be quiet you'll disturb our REAL paying customers ( the girls out to be seen on their phones, and the guys out to be seen with those girls lol, or the business types who could care less about the game infront of them ) perhaps your friend was being inappropriate or acting like an ass in which case the hosts to my knowledge can have said person removed from the area.

Yea it's true. Going to be even more like a golf like atmosphere, not that it isn't already..

I've watched golf tournaments like the U.S open, live, and the crowd gets loud when Tiger or Rory make a big putt, or hit an amazing shot. Don't compare Rogers library with the roars you hear from golf majors!

I've watched golf tournaments like the U.S open, live, and the crowd gets loud when Tiger or Rory make a big putt, or hit an amazing shot. Don't compare Rogers library with the roars you hear from golf majors!

For sure. The 16th hole at TPC Scottsdale is louder than most rinks.

two sides to every story, as much as there is a very unfortunate feeling of " be quiet you'll disturb our REAL paying customers ( the girls out to be seen on their phones, and the guys out to be seen with those girls lol, or the business types who could care less about the game infront of them ) perhaps your friend was being inappropriate or acting like an ass in which case the hosts to my knowledge can have said person removed from the area.

Exactly, If the "friend" was with a few people and they were blocking the view of season ticket holders or just being obnoxious , I wouldn't be surprised if a season ticket holder flagged down a host requesting they be asked to leave.

meh... i could care less about warm ups... especially from ice level... and if they are doing this then they obviously had enough complaints from the players about litter from the drunken fans.. the ones that ruin it for all of us...game is what matters.. just safety precautions...

Archived