The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa being a boss.

Yet there are those here coveting Lucic.....

One man's "cheap shot" is another man's "standing up for his teammates". Personally, I covet anyone who does so, especially when the teammate is one of the best players in the game and is being picked on by a 4th line goon.

Hurts my heart to see Bieksa in a different teams jersey. I'm glad to see he's still a warrior.

I don't have too many favorites but I always liked Kevin Bieksa.

The heart is sad...but the head says better in a Ducks jersey than a Canucks jersey. For Bieksa's sake, I hope he re-discovers his game in Anaheim. During the Canucks' cup run, Bieksa was a beauty.

Yawn.

You just don't get it do you Scot?

Clifford an inch taller and 10 lbs heavier. Point was, Bieksa stood up for his team mate.

I get it. He fought someone and you somehow found a way to comment about Lucic. One trick, pony. Try learning another.

I just hope that when the Ducks come to Vancouver, this fanbase doesn't embarrass itself again by cheering for the returning player every time he touches the puck. Luongo's return was a true low point for this fan base last year.

Once a player leaves, through whatever occurrence, they are no longer a Canuck. I'll stick to cheering for the players in this jersey. And even if that player is Linden Vey, I'll cheer for him.

Perry should stick up for himself instead of always playing the coward.

Prick runs his mouth constantly, cheap shots people and almost never fights.

Seeing Bieksa come in and "save him"... God, that's like letting your dad beat up your bully... embarrassing.

I get it. He fought someone and you somehow found a way to comment about Lucic. One trick, pony. Try learning another.

I just hope that when the Ducks come to Vancouver, this fanbase doesn't embarrass itself again by cheering for the returning player every time he touches the puck. Luongo's return was a true low point for this fan base last year.

Once a player leaves, through whatever occurrence, they are no longer a Canuck. I'll stick to cheering for the players in this jersey. And even if that player is Linden Vey, I'll cheer for him.

How is that embarrassing? You devy downer.

Perry should stick up for himself instead of always playing the coward.

Prick runs his mouth constantly, cheap shots people and almost never fights.

Seeing Bieksa come in and "save him"... God, that's like letting your dad beat up your bully... embarrassing.

In a perfect world it would have been Bieksa beating up Perry. But what can ya do.

That's your low point? lol

How is that embarrassing? You devy downer.

I guess you never watched the game when Luongo returned.

Luongo was cheered after every single save he made on a Canuck player. This included shots taken by the Sedins, Burrows and other players.\

I remember Dorsett and Richardson mentioning how miffed they were at hearing a home crowd cheer for an opposing goaltender. They had never heard that before. Only in Vancouver.

I thought the tribute to Luongo was really well done, and have always admired the guy as an athlete. But any fan that cheered for Luongo the panther making saves on their own team, really needed their head examined.

Bieksa deserves a standing ovation and a tribute video for the years he put in here. He is a true original and deserves that acknowledgement.

Once the games on though, he is a Duck and cheering him after a hit on Henrik or Burrows would be pathetic on the fan base.

Archived