The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa being a boss.

Irrelevant.

Fozzy said he did "nothing". The gif above is proof of the inaccuracy of that statement.

It is next to nothing when it has that little impact (being so late).

It felt good watching the punk eat a few but by then the punk had won.

Other than allowing for a fun gif to be created that beat down essentially amounted to 'nothing'.

It is next to nothing when it has that little impact (being so late).

It felt good watching the punk eat a few but by then the punk had won.

Other than allowing for a fun gif to be created that beat down essentially amounted to 'nothing'.

Disagree. It may not have affected the series outcome, but it was more than nothing.

That debate aside, I wonder who decided that it was Bieksa's responsibility to do something about Ferland in the first place? Besides Bieksa himself, that is...

Disagree. It may not have affected the series outcome, but it was more than nothing.

That debate aside, I wonder who decided that it was Bieksa's responsibility to do something about Ferland in the first place? Besides Bieksa himself, that is...

Agree to disagree...........(because you're wrong :P)

Hindsight says DD should have fought him in that first game instead of trying to goad him into a penalty.

Agree to disagree...........(because you're wrong :P)

Hindsight says DD should have fought him in that first game instead of trying to goad him into a penalty.

I suppose so. We'll have to disagree about your assessment in brackets as well.

Yeah and if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. I already said that Perry is a jerk. He is who he is and sometimes the job of an NHLer is to stand up for the team's meal ticket, even if he doesn't deserve it.

The conversation isn't about Perry's character, (because he doesn't have any) it's about Bieksa stepping in to protect his team's star player against a bigger, tougher guy and the fact that a few mental midgets in this thread see fit to ridicule him for it.

You sure about that? As I recall he was the only one who did something about it.

7sdpb0Y.gif

I can spend hours watching this ..... :P

Bieksa had alot of heart when he played for us. I will cheer for him when he plays anyone but us. I see nothing wrong with cheering for a former canuck who gave alot while with us. But I would definitely not cheer for anyone in another uniform when they play our boys.

Nice to see him establishing himself, even if he lost the fight against Clifford.

Archived