The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] The Battle of Hogwarts

JohnLocke

I kept going. I'm Ravenclaw 14/15 quizes (Was Gryfindor in the Buzzfeed test, but frack Buzzfeed).

I always thought it was the sexiest option, but I'm surprised that I fit whatever the hell the criteria is, lol.

I did 8 small quizzes and got 4 Ravenclaw, 3 Slytherin, and 1 Gryffindor.

But then I got to a huge 126 question quiz with detailed questions and got 67% Slytherin, 50% Gryffindor (lol what), 45% Ravenclaw, and 39% Hufflepuff.

Alright. Listen up folks.

You will be sorted into houses. If you have any preferences, you can PM me. I can't guarantee I will listen to you, but I may take it into account. If you don't submit anything, you will be randomized.

This may come into play during the game.

Alright. Listen up folks.

You will be sorted into houses. If you have any preferences, you can PM me. I can't guarantee I will listen to you, but I may take it into account. If you don't submit anything, you will be randomized.

This may come into play during the game.

So it could potentially be harmful if someone's house is known, or will it be announced, or is it not announced but also not important if people know?

Did one quiz and I'm 96% Slytherin lol. Don't know what happened to the other 4%. I'm pissed af

Lol you're kidding or almost completely Voldemort IRL

So it could potentially be harmful if someone's house is known, or will it be announced, or is it not announced but also not important if people know?

I will announce who is in which house in the thread after the sorting is done.

I'm just telling people to PM me so I can keep track

Archived