The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

** Anybody Ready to eat crow ?**

WestlockWarrior

Would you accept this trade offer today.....

Anaheim Offers : Ryan Kesler and Keegan Iverson, Gustav Frosling,Adam Clendenning

For

Vancouver's : Jared McCann, Brandon Sutter, Luca Sbisa and Derek Dorsett. ??

Also where is all the fans that knew better than Benning and Scouts that wanted to draft Ivan Barbeshev based on a 10 minute compilation video they saw of him ???

Um u can't just add players to a trade without adding what came back the other way. Wasn't just bonino straight up for Sutter.. And why are we talking about this still? As soon as kelser was traded I accepted it and moved on. You should too

Um u can't just add players to a trade without adding what came back the other way. Wasn't just bonino straight up for Sutter.. And why are we talking about this still? As soon as kelser was traded I accepted it and moved on. You should too

In other words you wanted Barbashev?

Just trying to put in perspective that maybe just maybe Management knows a lot more than Joe Nobodies like me and u.

No eating crow would probably taste awful. That's a silly question. I think I will never be able to eat crow.

So sadistic... Have fun eating crow...

It's all in the seasoning and cooking method. You're eating somebodies soul man!!!!

I think most people were happy with the trade. There are always supporters of certain players who will complain. I can't believe that they traded Seabass; whyyyy??!!?!?

i think he is meaning that the crow would be dead and maybe even plucked and cooked.....i don't have jb's knowledge of players, so whoever he would pick would be fine with me...

Some people even eat pigeon but I refuse to as I feel they are the rodents of the sky. Now what does that make a crow...

Sick..

Archived