The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian involved in early morning car wreck...

On 10/11/2015, 6:21:13, Nino said:

I get the idea of wishing that the addict can pull through and all but we're talking about Kass, the guy has already received more money for not doing much then he ever deserved.

We're talking about a guy that has showed some extremely poor taste and judgement in his hockey play when he wasn't loaded as well, let's face it there is just nothing redeeming about him in any way.

If I were to rank addicts in the world that are deserving of a second chance he would be verrrrrrrrry low on my list. What is it 1/10 addicts recover or something like that? I'd hate to use that 1 on Kass if we had to pick one or the other. He's just a bad apple any way you look at it, story's of him not signing autographs for kids etc.... We're lucky he's gone.

18717363353_631ed7a3a4_o.gif

12 minutes ago, Canorth said:

This was embarrassing to read.  Allot of hate built up for someone who has no idea you exist.

It says allot more about you than it ever will about Kassian.

I agree with A LOT of what you say, and A LITTLE of what the other poster said.  :)

On October 11, 2015 at 7:21:13 PM, Nino said:

I get the idea of wishing that the addict can pull through and all but we're talking about Kass, the guy has already received more money for not doing much then he ever deserved.

We're talking about a guy that has showed some extremely poor taste and judgement in his hockey play when he wasn't loaded as well, let's face it there is just nothing redeeming about him in any way.

If I were to rank addicts in the world that are deserving of a second chance he would be verrrrrrrrry low on my list. What is it 1/10 addicts recover or something like that? I'd hate to use that 1 on Kass if we had to pick one or the other. He's just a bad apple any way you look at it, story's of him not signing autographs for kids etc.... We're lucky he's gone.

If it's one thing I haven't missed around here lately it's your angry, spiteful, condescending, callous, self righteous, pedantic, and infantile posts.

get a life.

12 minutes ago, bigbadcanucks said:

That's a nice bit of Tortorella rant there riff.  Very appropriate.

For real

that guy grinds my gears.

and I always liked kassian for what I saw.  It's a damn shame for him and us as fans.

thats not to say he shouldn't own his life.

1 hour ago, The Bookie said:

Still maintain I wouldn't mind seeing him wind up in Florida if he can get it together.

Jagr, Willie and Lu (loved their first album) would all be perfect mentors.

Have you ever been to South Beach?  Sunrise is way too close to South Beach for Kassian to NOT get into trouble.  Kass in and around Miami is a whole lot of trouble just waiting to happen. 

8 minutes ago, bigbadcanucks said:

Have you ever been to South Beach?  Sunrise is way too close to South Beach for Kassian to NOT get into trouble.  Kass in and around Miami is a whole lot of trouble just waiting to happen. 

I've been to Miami several times. Not a huge fan.

If one wants to get F'd up, F'd up one will be regardless of where they are. It's on Zack. If he wants to revive his stalled hockey career out of the spotlight with hardcore vets mentoring him, Florida's the place to be.

7 hours ago, bigbadcanucks said:

You'd think that playing in Buffalo would have sobered him right up...:huh:

Maybe he can get traded to Winnipeg....

Archived