The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Roster for Opening Night vs. Calgary ->

darkpoet

I don't get why so many on this board are down on Weber. He's our only D that has a bomb from the point and he does his job as a defenseman solidly. We've been sorrily missing our blue line bomber since Salo has gone. With Weber on the point it opens up a lot of different options for us to score.

Sedins Vrbatta.....solid vet line

Baertchi Horvat Virtanen....Solid kid line

Burrows McCan Hansen....Solid checkers

Prust Sutter Dorset...Solid grit with a goal scorer in the middle

Vey...GTFO

Higgins...dunno. Like him but where does he fit? Ducks?

So bad

I don't get why so many on this board are down on Weber. He's our only D that has a bomb from the point and he does his job as a defenseman solidly. We've been sorrily missing our blue line bomber since Salo has gone. With Weber on the point it opens up a lot of different options for us to score.

Because they don't know the difference between good and bad players and they think they need to pick someone to dump on.

Sedins - Vrbata

Baertchi-Horvat-Virtanen

Burrows-McCann-Hansen

Proust-Sutter-Dorsett

Vey

Elder-Tavev

Hamhuis-Sbisa

Corrado-Bartkowski

Weber

Forget where the money is, this is what I think it should be. First line is a loaded veteran line. Second is kids who have speed, energy and can score. Third is speed and aggressiveness, good checking while potting a few of their own. Fourth is size to pound the opposition and defensively responsible.

Cracknell won't make it, easily sent down. Hutton should be here but until a trade is made on D (Hamhuis at the deadline?) there is no room. Hutton decision is about money and waivers unfortunately, not talent.

Prolly the most expensive 4th line in history.

Archived