Dorsett

Edler tanev

Hamhuis bart

Sbisa Hutton

Weber

Corrado

I'd love to see

3 viable scoring lines

McCann has some veteran support and lots of other changes can be made if need be

Ooo

Sedin sedin sutter

Baertschi horvat virt

Burrows mccann vrbata

Prust crack hansen

Dorsett

Edler tanev

Hamhuis bart

Sbisa Hutton

Weber

Corrado

I'd love to see

3 viable scoring lines

McCann has some veteran support and lots of other changes can be made if need be

Other then possibly switching bata and virt this lineup looks about the best I've seen.

Cracknell stays up? I understand the money part and I am no fan of Vey but Vey>Cracknell. Why do we need a Prust-Cracknell-Dorsett line? Seems dangerous and redundant to me.

in this preseason Cracknell>Vey on the 4th line and McCann>Vey on the third. The kid was outplayed by his competition and is sent down as a result. He tried to add size to his frame but compromised his speed. He really didn't show enough to stick in the NHL this year. Maybe he will get claimed or light up Utica and get a call up with a burning desire to stick in the NHL. Who knows.

Cracknell stays up? I understand the money part and I am no fan of Vey but Vey>Cracknell. Why do we need a Prust-Cracknell-Dorsett line? Seems dangerous and redundant to me.

Thats a perfect fourth line considering the West is a tough conference. So you'd rather have Vey in the forth line and get rag dolled all season?

Vey also got outplayed by both McCann and Cracknell.

Yeah, I like that line. Looked very good and effective in San Jose. They are veterans and can hold their own, forechecking and being physical and hard to play against, while our other three lines provide the offense. That and nobody's going to mess with them.

It's a 4th line, vey is not the type of player we want on our 4th

Not sure about this Sutter and Sedin line but please prove me wrong, they only had the one game together. McCann has played way better at centre than wing. I know we say he shouldn't be a 4th line centre but I think we have lots of options. I see Cracknell more as the extra forward. Dorsett is effective and tough. But then comes the question of who plays where. I do love all the options but makes it super hard to figure out whats going to happen.

Now that Vey and Corrado have been waived...

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Baertschi-Horvat-Vrbata

Virtanen-Sutter-Dorsett

Prust-McCann-Hansen

Cracknell, Higgins(IR)

Edler-Tanev

Hamhuis-Weber

Hutton-Sbisa

Bartowski

Miller

Markstrom

My best guess anyways.