Virtanen - Cracknell - Dorsett

Prust

Edler-Tanev

Hamhuis-Bartkowski

Sbisa-Weber

Hutton

Miller

Markstrom

I don't think Virtanen will get much opportunity ahead of Prust because Prust is great on the PK and gives us toughness. If Virtanen looks great, he could easily take the role. But I think with Higgins injury looming there will be a trade.

Maybe they are exercising precaution with Jake for his eye.

Still...

Sedin Sedin Sutter

Baertschi Horvat Vrbata

Burrows McCann Hansen

Prust Cracknell Dorsett

looks fine with me. Looks solid all around. I love the depth we have. McCann playing with Burrows and also speedy Hansen could be good for his first. Also, Baertschi Horvat Vrbata could be a lethal second line.

Love that McCann is being insulated with arguably the Canucks' two most responsible wingers.

why no jake in lineup???

Likely trying to extend his time before the 9 games expire. Give him a chance to pratice a bit more with the big boys before getting a game in.

That being said I'm not sure I like Sutter on the wing, I would like to try

Sedin Sedin Vrbata

Baertschi Horvat Virtanen

Burrows Sutter Hansen

Prust McCann Dorset

Daniel - Henrik - Sutter

Baertschi - Horvat - Vrbata

Burrows - McCann - Hansen

Virtanen - Cracknell - Dorsett

Prust

Edler-Tanev

Hamhuis-Bartkowski

Sbisa-Weber

Hutton

Miller

Markstrom

I don't think Virtanen will get much opportunity ahead of Prust because Prust is great on the PK and gives us toughness. If Virtanen looks great, he could easily take the role. But I think with Higgins injury looming there will be a trade.

I would say Prust is serviceable on the pk

Apparently McCann will wear 91 and Hutton is practicing on a line with Tanev. What a deadly combo.

If that's true then that is great news, Hutton playing with Tanev will be great for him. I hope McCann gets to wear his #91, I always thought the canucks tradition of not allowing players to wear high numbers was ridiculously stupid and old-fashioned, let the players wear whatever #'s they want ffs!

I would play Sutter as a center against the flames, set the tone early top centers on club all business face offs puck possession lets own the flames this year.I think maybe Cracknell sits first game depending on outcome.But if Virt is sitting then Cracknell gets a crack at it.

I think this is the lineup we'll be going with regularly until Higgins returns then who knows what they will do. Virtanen and Cracknell will swap now and then depending on the opponent and how were playing, can also swap him out with dorsett or prust as well I guess, but I see McCann moving down to the 4th line and sutter back to the 3rd line when Virtanen is in the lineup.

I can't wait to see the kid line get reunited at some point this season, I know it's gonna happen sooner or later.

Archived