The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Waivers) Habs Waive Dustin Tokarski

Pears

Problem with torkoski is his height. Too small to be a number one in the nhl and honestly when u have price, who cares who your backup is. If price geta hurt for an extended period habs are done regardless if its condon or toraski in net.. I was surprised by the move tho

Problem with torkoski is his height. Too small to be a number one in the nhl and honestly when u have price, who cares who your backup is. If price geta hurt for an extended period habs are done regardless if its condon or toraski in net.. I was surprised by the move tho

Too small to be a #1 in the NHL? are you high? Hes 12 lbs heavier and 1" smaller than Henrik Lundqvist, now if you're referring to the way he uses his size in net....

:P

Too small to be a #1 in the NHL? are you high? Hes 12 lbs heavier and 1" smaller than Henrik Lundqvist, now if you're referring to the way he uses his size in net....

:P

. I'm just basing that off of the games I've seen him play. He looks small in net. Goalies these days are all 6'3" or greater. Tokarski looks to small to me to be a nhl starter, obv Montreal felt the same way about some part of his game. Condon looks taller to me, makes stopping more pucks easier..

Edit: just looked. Tokarski is 5'11. That's short for a good nhl goalie.

Archived