The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MANAGEMENT WAS RIGHT

12-16-FG

Well for all of us know it all's, Kassian finally showed his true colours in Montreal, this is what management wanted to get rid of, Vey and Corrodo not here, they could get picked up off waivers or get sent to the minor's. To the CDC and all you knowledgeable hockey fans who said management are making mistakes. Guess you need to re-evaluate your own knowledge of the game. All the best to the team and the players, hope you do well, and enjoy your long year. GO Canucks.

i don't think it was rocket science. They interviewed Henrik about Kassian and he said while they all liked him and he was a great guy he had issues. Which means the problem with him was widely known and impactful on the whole time. Seems like he might not even play this year

In all honesty, the Canucks gave the player's what they needed, players who worked for their job's, and as far as Corrodo, i would love to see him play with Van, but if we all listen to the sound bites, management wanted players to be hungry. Vey the same. As a Canuck fan i want the the best team on the ice. And as for Kassian we now know what some of the problem was. Reading post's here was painful some day's as a lot of fans had no idea what they were talking about. I personally can't wait to see if Virt and McCann can stick the whole season out. Bring on the games.

Archived