The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

** Will CDC explode on Wednesday October 28,2015**

WestlockWarrior

I don't think that'll happen.

Mccann will stick with the team and play an admiral part on our bottom 6 on route to the Stanley Cup.

Vey will be called up mid way into the season after an injury to a top player. Vey is called up and scores 32 points in 40 games and is a huge part of our cup run too.

GO CANUCKS GO!

That'll only happen if it is clearly evident that McCann is struggling to cope up with his game at the NHL level. I actually think he'll adjust well and stay the rest of the season.

Can also happen if Canucks are clearly not in contention and Mcann not getting ice time so rather than burning a year on Mccans UFA status , we do the smart thing and send him down to play top minutes in the SOO and play for team Canada in December. Then we push back his UFA eligibility an extra year.

I don't think that'll happen.

Mccann will stick with the team and play an admiral part on our bottom 6 on route to the Stanley Cup.

Vey will be called up mid way into the season after an injury to a top player. Vey is called up and scores 32 points in 40 games and is a huge part of our cup run too.

GO CANUCKS GO!

Admiral Part? I've never heard of that dude.

Yes, it will. I wager that I won't even be able to log in and peek around the boards from all the way over on Vancouver Island. Unless, of course, the servers have been upgraded to handle more traffic?

The fact that we have 3 rookies lacing them up when some people rode Benning hard for not sticking to his "word", the fact that some people have optimism about what will happen this season, and the fact that many hometown haters feel like they have ammunition to shoot off toward our team all combine for Wednesday being one of the biggest CDC logjams in recent memory.

Don't forget that teams like to stretch out the 9 games sometimes too.

Training with NHL regulars in the weight room off the ice is pretty big too for the rookies, teaches them how to train properly in the NHL. I'm sure McCann/Virtanen will get scratched a few times here and there

^^^^Heh, it's not the amount of rookies in the lineup that matter. It doesn't matter there are 8 new players from the starting roster last year. Some posters on here won't think change is coming fast enough until Chris Higgins is gone.

Archived