The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Playoff Prediction

baumerman77

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldn't be surprised if we just miss them this year. The only way we make it is if horvat, and another one of the young forwards turns into a 20-30 goal scorer this year. I bet we deal hamhuis and vrbata at the deadline and we fall back a bit after that. But I'm okay with it. Get couple good draft picks, plus a decent one with where we finish, and still have 2-3 years to develop our prospects into impact players. Really excited for the Canucks 3-4 years down the road.

I am confident this year will surprise CDC. Canucks will finnish a little higher than last year. Los Angelos still won't make the play-offs. Los Angelos has internal problems that won't go away.San Jose prob won't make it either. Vancouver is still better than Calgary , Edmonton and they will beat the teams they need to beat this year to keep there spot . I see the Canucks winning their division, Only because they improved at almost every depth position this year. Bonnino= too slow. Vey too smallish and slow. Mathias too inconsistent. Bieska too slow. If we get some back end scoring plus a couple 3 on 3 games the sedins could easily eclipse the 80 point platform. ( which I feel they have suffered from back end support as well as second line scoring ) thus they have always been paired against the other teams top two.

Love what this management crew has done.

I ONLY WISH THAT BEFORE THE PLAY-OFFS STARTED. That they spend a week reviewing all the projections and predictions for the season. And like players we give announcers a resume. Ie John Garrett shoots his predictions at 33% (just a guess for my point) and John says......... Bob Mckenzie who was 27% accurate last year says............. Might get some people trying to pick according to stats not ratings.

The haters

Archived