The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Markstrom injured

Me_

Seriously? Lower body for goalies usually mean a groin tear. Would be my guess anyways.

Or just a pulled groin, or a pulled hamstring or a twisted ankle or many other less severe lower body injuries. Sheesh why does everyone have to go with the extreme.

That sucks. I was really pulling for Markstrom. I think by mid-season he could be the starter.

Bachman is a beast though. Very capable backup.

Markstrom the starter by mid season!? Based on what exactly? IMHO it is more likely that he'll be our 3rd goalie by mid season.

You are right about Bachman; he's been pretty good at the NHL level everywhere he's been. Unlike Markstrom. Unless things change radically with regards to Markstrom playing in the NHL I think Bachman will be our main backup by the playoffs.

Markstrom the starter by mid season!? Based on what exactly? IMHO it is more likely that he'll be our 3rd goalie by mid season.

You are right about Bachman; he's been pretty good at the NHL level everywhere he's been. Unlike Markstrom. Unless things change radically with regards to Markstrom playing in the NHL I think Bachman will be our main backup by the playoffs.

Markstrom is very capable of stealing the job. I'm basing this off last year's ahl playoffs and how solid he's looked so far. Throw in Miller's regression and it's not hard to believe that Marky could be starting begore season's end.

Archived