The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG DRAFT | RE-NEGOS OPEN - PAGE 72

Patrick Kane

2 hour time limits will be enforced in Round 2, and you have the option to:

Send a list

Skip (make the pick whenever you are free at any time)

BPA (receive best player available)

BPA List (receive BPA based on what you specify like LW)

I advise to download KIK messenger for Android/iPhone (number will be hidden) or provide Tigs, BM or Mikey (or all 3) your phone number.

Ok I'm not but I am on my way to Vancouver so my time here will be limited but please send lists to me or anyone else. Even your number, so we can reach you quicker.

When we said we had time to draft teams, we didn't mean three years from now.

Apologies to everyone over these past couple of days for being absent and slowing things down. Just a busy time of year with mid terms and work. Will provide my number to one of the draft coordinators so i can remain more in the loop. Also, excited to have an elite, big centre like Getz.

Apologies to everyone over these past couple of days for being absent and slowing things down. Just a busy time of year with mid terms and work. Will provide my number to one of the draft coordinators so i can remain more in the loop. Also, excited to have an elite, big centre like Getz.

Nah, your usually good, we understand for some (such as myself) busy time, but hopefully everyone makes a good effort to pick asap or send a list / BPA preference.

Archived