The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man who calls police to say he’s ‘too high’ found in pile of Doritos

Armada

Poor guy had too many marijuana's

The video of phone call is in the link.

AUSTINTOWN, Ohio -- An Ohio man made a strange, and not-so-wise call to police last Friday to tell them that he was "too high" on marijuana.

Police arrived at the 22-year-old man's home at approximately 5:20 p.m, according to WJW.

There, they found him on the floor "in a fetal position," surrounded by, "a plethora of Doritos, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish and Chips Ahoy cookies."

According to a police report, the man told the officer that he couldn't feel his hands because he smoked too much weed.

The 22-year-old gave the officer the keys to his car, where he had smoked the pot. The cop recovered a glass pipe, rolling papers, roaches and a glass jar of marijuana.

According to the police report, charges are pending for drug possession and drug paraphernalia.

http://myfox8.com/2015/10/08/man-who-calls-police-to-say-hes-too-high-found-in-pile-of-doritos/

I ve been there, its not fun. I know it sounds humorous but i remember fainting with a cordless phone in my hand with 911 pre dialed. It was basically a panic attack mixed with a bad trip. I was lying on the ground boiling hot sweating uncontrollably but i never hit send on the phone. I remember just focusing on a sports ticker on tv and found my way back reality.

Honestly sounds like he was just distressed and needed some help. Really sucks that they arrested him. We have good samaritan laws to prevent people from calling 911 if one of their friends overdoses. Obviously this guy wasn't having a medical emergency and was in no real danger, but if they had the time to go out there, why not just talk to him and help him or have him call a friend? Instead a harmless stoner gets charged for doing nothing wrong.

I ve been there, its not fun. I know it sounds humorous but i remember fainting with a cordless phone in my hand with 911 pre dialed. It was basically a panic attack mixed with a bad trip. I was lying on the ground boiling hot sweating uncontrollably but i never hit send on the phone. I remember just focusing on a sports ticker on tv and found my way back reality.

LOL I've been there.

Panic attacks after getting stoned are no joke. Especially when someone has no idea what a panic attack is and really thinks they are dying.

that's acid, not weed

And now he'll be be put in jail for 10 years.

Take that harmless pot smoker!

I think pot offenses were downgraded in most if not all states. At least I know a few people who have been caught and just got a $500 fine and nothing else. Just a misdemeanor.

After he injected 2 marijuanas

he's lucky. My friend injected a marijuana once and his arm fell off from the self abuse he was engaged in for hours. he couldn't control himself

now he can't clap or high five properly anymore

marijuana is dangerous. Not even once

Man... in all of my smoking career, I have never honestly been that high. He was not smoking the reefers

gotta find a better source because I have been there and yes just from the reefer. And that was when I was a high level skilled toker not a wanna be once a day kinda guy.

You've clearly never bugged out on some very strong herb.

I did my smoking back in the 80s. That stuff was so weak compared to now. We could smoke all night with no fear of overdoing it. Now youd go bitch at your dealer for selling you stuff so weak.

Yes, theyve been sciencing the crap out of weed potency for decades.

I did my smoking back in the 80s. That stuff was so weak compared to now. We could smoke all night with no fear of overdoing it. Now youd go bitch at your dealer for selling you stuff so weak.

Yes, theyve been sciencing the crap out of weed potency for decades.

I still do that. It's just some people get extreme paranoia. Some worsse then others.

For example I was with my buddy and he told me if you don't eat and get high its really bad for you and can burn a hole in your stomach. I hadn't eaten all day so I got super scared, went home and pigged out, completely forgetting I was supposed to go to a party later. Sounds stupid now but it happens!

Archived