The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man who calls police to say he’s ‘too high’ found in pile of Doritos

Armada

Honestly sounds like he was just distressed and needed some help. Really sucks that they arrested him. We have good samaritan laws to prevent people from calling 911 if one of their friends overdoses. Obviously this guy wasn't having a medical emergency and was in no real danger, but if they had the time to go out there, why not just talk to him and help him or have him call a friend? Instead a harmless stoner gets charged for doing nothing wrong.

I agree that it sucks, but I also wonder how much leeway the cops have on possession in Ohio...

If it's illegal in the state, they may have no choice.

After he injected 2 marijuanas

he's lucky. My friend injected a marijuana once and his arm fell off from the self abuse he was engaged in for hours. he couldn't control himself

now he can't clap or high five properly anymore

marijuana is dangerous. Not even once

It especially doesn't help when you have it along side one alcohol.

I ve been there, its not fun. I know it sounds humorous but i remember fainting with a cordless phone in my hand with 911 pre dialed. It was basically a panic attack mixed with a bad trip. I was lying on the ground boiling hot sweating uncontrollably but i never hit send on the phone. I remember just focusing on a sports ticker on tv and found my way back reality.

Ive been there. Even though there is a perfectly rational chemically induced explanation for what you're going through it all goes out the window, because you have lost the ability to rationalize anything.

During that time none of the rules of your life apply, and you may become paranoid enough to suspect that this is what existence really is and has been this entire time, and you're basically being held hostage by your own insane imagination for a few hours. Its very educational, but overall not necessarily beneficial.

Its funny how common this is. After I read some of the accounts in Erowid vaults, I was surprised just how much certain aspects of their experiences paralleled my own.

Wow, what an awesome life skill. You must be very proud :)

Is this sarcasm? I don't see the need for it

It is a valid comment to make. People don't usually react this way to weed so you have to wonder what really happened here.

I have seen people have panic attacks before but nothing this bad. This is why if you are going to do something you haven't had much experience with, you should do it with someone that does.

Archived