The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Casual Conversation With BananaMash

BananaMash

I like beer and wine, but find that hard liquor like rum, vodka and whiskey gets me drunker faster, and I like that too, but at times it upsets my stomach. It sucks. Vodka's probably the best out of the three. I don't mind tequilla but it gives me raisin-face. What do you drink to get drunker faster that hopefully won't irritate my stomach as much?

Do you find that a few freshly-shaved hairs on your beard can hurt like hell when you touch them a certain way? Or do you maintain a beard?

I found the best product for my hair is actually aloe vera gel. What do you use?

Farm fresh picked apples are like a MILLION times better than even storebought organic I found. Is storebought organic even worth it?

Gonna reply to all your questions in the quote:

I like beer and wine, but find that hard liquor like rum, vodka and whiskey gets me drunker faster, and I like that too, but at times it upsets my stomach. It sucks. Vodka's probably the best out of the three. I don't mind tequilla but it gives me raisin-face. What do you drink to get drunker faster that hopefully won't irritate my stomach as much?

Honestly, vodka is the only hard alcohol that I can drink without getting a really upset stomach. If that doesn't work for you, then I'm not sure. Have you tried any of the stronger beer? I like some of the 9-12% range beers, they're usually pretty good quality also. You'll still be drinking more to get drunk than with a hard alcohol, but it might help you avoid the upset stomach.

Do you find that a few freshly-shaved hairs on your beard can hurt like hell when you touch them a certain way? Or do you maintain a beard?

My face used to get really irritated shaving with my electric razor or normal cartridge ones. I switched to shaving with one of those double-edge safety razors and don't have the issue with the stubble hurting or getting irritated. My facial hair grows really quickly so it's been a big discovery for me.

Do you think it's irritation from the blade or just the way the hairs are?

I found the best product for my hair is actually aloe vera gel. What do you use?

I just use whatever shampoo I bought for my hair, not particularly picky.

Farm fresh picked apples are like a MILLION times better than even storebought organic I found. Is storebought organic even worth it?

No. I don't particularly like apples, especially not store bought ones.

sup

Nothin, just posting in my own thread.

I guess I'll stick with vodka for hard liquor, it is the least upsetting to my stomach. The strong beers are a good option too, but I can't find a brand I like. You have any in particular?

I use an electric razor and clippers. Only sometimes do a few hairs get irritated. Not sure why. Straight razors like the million blade or whatever kind around today seem like a scam to me. Maybe there's a kind i'm not considering.

I find it harder and harder to stay in shape. Biggest problem is whenever I do something to stay in shape, my wife gives me a guilt complex because i'm leaving her to take care of the kids. When the kids are finally asleep i'm just to tired and disinterested to exercize. That leaves only a short morning routine before I shower. I guess I'm not too bothered by it, as i'm not a big fatass, but still.

Are you like an eggs and bacon kind of guy if you don't like pancakes?

Who are you voting for? (If you're voting.)

Explain why.

I'm definitely an eggs and bacon guy. Hash browns too. Eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, toast. Give me that over pancakes every day of the week.

Haven't decided yet.

favourite Spice Girl?

Cinnamon Sugar Spice. I just made her up, but she's hot.

What year were you born in?

How many times a day do you "Mash your Banana"?

0-2.

Archived