The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Casual Conversation With BananaMash

BananaMash

The only issue I have with the flashlight is it not shutting off when I lock my phone, which is annoying.

Try leaving it on for a good minute or so.. Mine shuts off by itself after about a minute then I can't use my camera or my flash unless I restart my phone...really annoying.

lil b wants to know why... WHY does #twilightsparkle have so much heat with the WWE universe? to answer your question... i don't care about the WWE universe! the WWE universe turned their backs on me! you all saw the footage! at WWE night of champions, it was supposed to be my WWE night of champions! i was supposed to win the WWE heavyweight title, that was live on the WWE network, in WWEHD. and tonight on #RAW @WWERAW i'll kick that kid in the front row to break the internet

lil b wants to know why... WHY does #twilightsparkle have so much heat with the WWE universe? to answer your question... i don't care about the WWE universe! the WWE universe turned their backs on me! you all saw the footage! at WWE night of champions, it was supposed to be my WWE night of champions! i was supposed to win the WWE heavyweight title, that was live on the WWE network, in WWEHD. and tonight on #RAW @WWERAW i'll kick that kid in the front row to break the internet

f13d0bbf8106eff8f253e9264626c920.png

Archived