The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Home Opener Atmosphere

vancouverdepression

Canucks Home Opener Atmosphere  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Buy a ticket

Go to the game

Make noise

Be part of the solution.

(No, you will not be kicked out or told by security to be quiet. This only happens if you are drunk and violent or won't stop drunkenly swearing around kids)

I swear all these good fans in these threads? If the arena was this quiet I should be able to hear you

Psyched. Going to the game tomorrow night, will be wearing my Horvat home jersey. I was lucky enough to see a Jets game in Winnipeg last season and that is a great atmosphere. Those people love their hockey and they let it be known. Games in Vancouver, sometimes it's so quiet. FIN has to work hard to get people into it (hehe) Hoping Virtanen gets his first game.

Buy a ticket

Go to the game

Make noise

Be part of the solution.

(No, you will not be kicked out or told by security to be quiet. This only happens if you are drunk and violent or won't stop drunkenly swearing around kids)

I swear all these good fans in these threads? If the arena was this quiet I should be able to hear you

So right.

Buy a ticket

Go to the game

Make noise

Be part of the solution.

With the lower prices for tickets, there should be no excuse!

Archived