The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's arm

WHL rocks

people with maids are subhumans regardless of their nationality

Why? I am not an expert on the field but aren't some maid jobs legit?

I had a friend years back who moved to France to take a maid/house helper job and it was a 6 figure job with a boatload of perks (or so he claimed). I didn't pry to see his paychecks but it was a legit job.

Why? I am not an expert on the field but aren't some maid jobs legit?

I had a friend years back who moved to France to take a maid/house helper job and it was a 6 figure job with a boatload of perks (or so he claimed). I didn't pry to see his paychecks but it was a legit job.

i'm not saying the work itself isn't legit, i'm saying someone who cannot clean up after themselves is probably not the grounded type of individual i'd personally want to be around -- but of course if someone can afford to pay a maid 6 figures, then i imagine that person has an awful lot of stuff that needs to be cleaned, so who am i to judge?

i'm not saying the work itself isn't legit, i'm saying someone who cannot clean up after themselves is probably not the grounded type of individual i'd personally want to be around -- but of course if someone can afford to pay a maid 6 figures, then i imagine that person has an awful lot of stuff that needs to be cleaned, so who am i to judge?

Lol

The problem is their culture and religion. When your religion calls for, among other abhorrent things, having slaves, beating slaves, holding slave girls as captives, being allowed to rape slave girls, sell female captives in markets, kill those who don't convert to your religion etc. etc. etc. then the problem is clear.

The foundation for their culture is their religion and vise versa. The Arab world desperately needs a messiah. Just as Romans introduced Jesus to their subjects these tribes need someone similar to pacify their religion and culture. Of course this is highly unlikely if not impossible in the 21st century.

The irony is these primitive tribes don't consider their domestic help as civilized human beings. Whilst the civilized world treats animals better than these sub species treat humans.

Can't wait till they run out of oil and go back to being the beggars of the world they were less than a hundred years ago.

The problem is their culture and religion. When your religion calls for, among other abhorrent things, having slaves, beating slaves, holding slave girls as captives, being allowed to rape slave girls, sell female captives in markets, kill those who don't convert to your religion etc. etc. etc. then the problem is clear.

The foundation for their culture is their religion and vise versa. The Arab world desperately needs a messiah. Just as Romans introduced Jesus to their subjects these tribes need someone similar to pacify their religion and culture. Of course this is highly unlikely if not impossible in the 21st century.

The irony is these primitive tribes don't consider their domestic help as civilized human beings. Whilst the civilized world treats animals better than these sub species treat humans.

Can't wait till they run out of oil and go back to being the beggars of the world they were less than a hundred years ago.

#alotofthisisinthebible

#alotofthisisinthebible

Islam, Judaism and Christianity have the same foundation and are all very similar but Christianity has Jesus vs Islam's Mohammad. Huge difference.

I'm not christian but I have read the bible and you are right. That's why I called for need for a messiah to pacify their culture and religion. Most Christians don't follow the bible literally as they follow Jesus' teachings, who albeit was not a pacifist but did preach peace and love.

And for most people in the civilized world our religion is not our culture and our way of life. We have evolved enough to at least separate the unacceptable parts of ancient religions from our way of living.

I would call it division of labour and outsourcing to maximize both parties' comparative advantages...and it creates jobs!

Yeah well their oil isn't going away for at least another 100 years or so.. and even after that they could cash out billions upon billions worth of investments in various companies and stocks..

So long story short you won't see the monarchy or the common man riding camels anytime soon!

Stop fabricating lies about Islam, please show me where it says you are able to hold slave girls captive and rape them etc. A main principle in Islam is a persons free will and choice, as for slavery it is specifically written in the Quran Allaah, may He be exalted, said: There are three whose opponent I will be on the Day of Resurrection, and whomever I oppose, I will defeat A man who sold a free man and consumed his price. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2227). Whoever does not follow the main teachings of this religion should not be lumped in together with the non followers who give Islam a bad name. You need to travel more and experience other cultures and get your facts straight.

Stop fabricating lies about Islam, please show me where it says you are able to hold slave girls captive and rape them etc. A main principle in Islam is a persons free will and choice, as for slavery it is specifically written in the Quran Allaah, may He be exalted, said: There are three whose opponent I will be on the Day of Resurrection, and whomever I oppose, I will defeat A man who sold a free man and consumed his price. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2227). Whoever does not follow the main teachings of this religion should not be lumped in together with the non followers who give Islam a bad name. You need to travel more and experience other cultures and get your facts straight.

Lol. The Muslims have been enslaving people for thousands of years. A whole lot of generations that aren't true followers I suppose. Even Mohammed wasn't a true follower I guess too since he owned slaves as well.

Archived