The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Flames vs Canucks 3-2 OT Loss

Hodgson!!

Vrbata out, Virtanen in. Is Vrbata even playing actually? Guy looks disinterested unless he has the puck

His playoff performance has carried over. I mentioned that I barely heard his name all game. Might as well put Virtanen up there if he doesn't want to play. That, or that line simply isn't gelling. I'd give it more time, but not that much more. Incremental improvements would be nice from game to game, but nothing 2 games in now.

His playoff performance has carried over. I mentioned that I barely heard his name all game. Might as well put Virtanen up there if he doesn't want to play. That, or that line simply isn't gelling. I'd give it more time, but not that much more. Incremental improvements would be nice from game to game, but nothing 2 games in now.

you mean the one that saw him score 2g 2a in 6 games?

not defending his play tonight he was off but had some chances probably getting used to the new linemates give it some time it's only game 2

Happy to get a point out of this game. The Flames bounced back from their atrocious first game and took it to us in the second half. The Sedins looked unreal tonight, and told everyone who though they were too old and washed up to kiss their a**.

Bart had a rough game. I'd sit him for the next game. Sutter got unlucky on the GWG as Widemans poke check went straight to Gaudreau.

Also, congrats to McCann on his first goal. That shot was unreal.

Very disappointed in him.

Archived