[PGT] Flames vs Canucks 3-2 OT Loss

Hodgson!!

McCann will come out for next game.

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata

Baertschi-Horvat-Burrows

Prust-Sutter-Hansen

Dorsett-Cracknell-Hansen

Mccann

Ok your nuts.... And no way we should play bata on the top line or double shift Hanson, he's a hustler but playing on the third and 4th line????

Bata sucked tonight and Baertschi, why has he been handed the second line spot? I don't understand it what has he done in preseason or any other season for that matter to justify the second line spot?

To the guy complaining about burr making the money that he makes for the third line.... He should be on the second and Baertschi the third. Again, why is he on the second, he's mason Raymond 2.0 but even Raymond had a better game then him.

Sorry for being a little bitter, thought they played well overall tonight and like the direction but not liking what Baertschi or vrbata are bringing to the table, I'm willing to give a little time for bata but Baertschi... Why why why???

Ok your nuts.... And no way we should play bata on the top line or double shift Hanson, he's a hustler but playing on the third and 4th line????

Bata sucked tonight and Baertschi, why has he been handed the second line spot? I don't understand it what has he done in preseason or any other season for that matter to justify the second line spot?

To the guy complaining about burr making the money that he makes for the third line.... He should be on the second and Baertschi the third. Again, why is he on the second, he's mason Raymond 2.0 but even Raymond had a better game then him.

Sorry for being a little bitter, thought they played well overall tonight and like the direction but not liking what Baertschi or vrbata are bringing to the table, I'm willing to give a little time for bata but Baertschi... Why why why???

woah there Sorry officer. Meant Prust instead of Hansen on the fourth.

Top line generated good chances all night. Second line was solid and looked the most dangerous. Hutton and Tanev had a solid game. We played great in the second, but maybe a bit guilty of not a full on 60min effort. Miller was great and the main reason the game was close. We got the next one :) Id like to see:

Sedins Vrbata

Sven horvat virtanen

Burrows McCann Hansen

Prust Sutter dorset

If Vrbata doesn't work there, then put burrows back there and put Vrbata on the third with McCann.

Sutter looked good and was fitting in great with the twins tonight, they were controlling most shifts and last game finding the net, BUT you think sutter should be moved to the 4th in favor of a guy who didn't come to play.... Next.

Sedins/Sutter line looks good. Creating lots of chances.

2nd line isn't working. But I can't see an easy fix, maybe give them 2 more games to figure it out.

McCann with a beauty of a goal. He needs to shoot more when he has the puck. I like how he got PP time when Danny was in the box.

Prust is freaking invisible out there. I think he needs to be swapped with Virtanen for next game.

I don't know if Cracknell is going to stick in the lineup. Doesn't really do much of anything. Would rather see Gaunce play those minutes.

Our D is horrible all around..... they cant play in there own end and they are constantly missing the net when they take shots in the opposing end, And for those who think having Edler back will help obviously didnt watch the first game where Edler had more giveaways than any other D-man

Our D is horrible all around..... they cant play in there own end and they are constantly missing the net when they take shots in the opposing end, And for those who think having Edler back will help obviously didnt watch the first game where Edler had more giveaways than any other D-man

Wrong

Good News: Hutton played well, was promoted to the top pairing and was was probably the best Canuck D tonight (although Tanev was also good).

Bad News: A young rookie D was better than all the vets, which means the D was not good. Normally I am a Hamhuis defender, but he had a bad game tonight. Weber also had a bad game. Sbisa and Bartkowski were not too bad but looked like 3rd pairing guys at best. It really hurts having Edler out with the flu.

Hamhuis is a shell of what he was 2 yrs ago

I wanted him resigned but there is no way I spend .money on that guy

Trade him and vrabata for firsts by the deadline, and then see if Hutton can be bumped up to the 4spot

Vrabata, Hamhuis, (1 mill in salary retained for each player) Jensen, VAN 2nd 2017 to ANA for Shea Theadore and Julius Natinen, ANA 2016 1st.

ANA has the cap space for this

This makes them an absolute major cup favorite

Left with

Sedin Sedin Sutter

Beartschi Horvat Virtanen

Burrows McCann Hansen

Prust Cracknell Dorsette

Edler Tanev

Hutton Sbisa

Theadore Bartowski

Anaheim is too deep on young d men, could use a vey with playoff experience and Vrbata would be a better fit in their first line than maroon

The game was mix of good and bad, something which will happen all year. Sedins, Miller, Hutton, McCann, Bo, Sutter, made the game worth watching. Tanev had good game too. Everyone else was... ok but lacked effort for the most part. If we can get the effort and the willingness to win from the rest of the team, we can pull out wins. Its just game 2, lets see where the rest of the season takes us. But I for one am going along with ride, no matter how bumpy it gets.

Was at the game tonight. Very entertaining. Too bad we couldn't get the extra point. Miller kept us in it, and I'm real drunk in my hotel room downtown. Aside from the loss it was a good night and 1 point is better than no points. Way to many loud flames fans at the rog, I tried to drown them out but I'm just one Loud mouth, need more. Way too much of a library atmosphere at rogers arena, but I don't gotta tell any of you that...

Go canucks Go! !

Holy crap people we need to relax and not call for heads here. The entire team fell apart in the 3rd and cost the game, $&!# happens. Its only the second game of the season and I don't know about you but Im loving the speed and style of play we are seeing from the boys. The goal in OT was a bad break, ya maybe Sutter could of pushed the puck up quicker to get it out, but really I'm not blaming him for the lose. Once again the Canucks are being picked to finish near the bottom of the league, but they will once again prove everyone wrong and stay competitive. Side note: I expect Virtanen to get his shot on Monday or Tuesday as it just make sense now that the Canucks had a break down in the 3rd and a change could help.

Didn't see the game. Score was close. Goals by Horvat and McCann. Second game of the season.

Not so bad.

As far as I can tell is that Vrbata may need to be moved before the trade deadline. The guy had skill to spare, but has no heart or guts to his game at all.

Not someone for the young guys to learn from.

Archived