The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Should we only run two lines in 3 on 3?

Sedin Brothers

i think willie's decisions are fine...in the game i watched, sutter had a man open and just failed to get it to him...it doesn't mean, he shouldn't have been there...speed on 3 on 3 is important...i thought that group was good...sometimes things work out and sometimes, they don't...don't over analyze it...

Amen Smithers Joe!

I literally said, when the two of them went on the ice, who on this line is going to pass the puck?

Thirty seconds later, Sutter made a crappy pass and the puck was in our net.

And Hansen wasn't the one on the ice. Our second best passer was.

Sedin-Sedin-Edler

Baertschi-Horvat-Tanev

Sutter-Vrbata-Hutton

McCann-Burrows-Hamhuis

I'd think we should not be rolling 4 lines in OT, were trying to win a game not pace for a twenty min stop clock period. Three lines tops and play the top line whenever they are ready.

I don't really like any of our dmen on the 3 on 3 except Hutton and Edler.

Other than that I think the twins, bear, burrows, McCann and Horvat. That eight players. The twins could be on there with anyone but preferably whoever they are playing with the most during the game.

I would really like to see McCann given a shot with the sedins. I think he has the brains to read them and the shot to bury it when the set him up.

You pay your superstars superstar money for a reason. To be out there when the game is on the line. If the twins are rested and watching the game loss from the bench then the coach made a goof.

you got it .. those twins are gonna win us a bunch of o.t games this year

I don't really like any of our dmen on the 3 on 3 except Hutton and Edler.

Other than that I think the twins, bear, burrows, McCann and Horvat. That eight players. The twins could be on there with anyone but preferably whoever they are playing with the most during the game.

I would really like to see McCann given a shot with the sedins. I think he has the brains to read them and the shot to bury it when the set him up.

I think you need a d?

Archived