The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

any taxi drivers or vpd employees on here

mrcardinal

Didn't they tell you when you submitted your application how long it might take? Week and a half seems like no time at all really.

Love the speed of government: Having worked for the Galveston police department, it takes about ten seconds to do a computerized records check--local, state, and national.

i know, i'll ask a hockey forum how to get a job

There's always a good cross section of society represented on here so don't know why always the ignorant comments. Anyways I've been a cabbie. It shouldn't be too much longer. If it is like it's been said call the non emergency line they may be able to help or direct you to some online info

There's always a good cross section of society represented on here so don't know why always the ignorant comments. Anyways I've been a cabbie. It shouldn't be too much longer. If it is like it's been said call the non emergency line they may be able to help or direct you to some online info

It's not that out of the ordinary to try and find a different perspective on CDC when you aren't getting answers from the source, but it is odd to create an account on a hockey forum just to ask the question.

Archived