sedin-sedin-burrows

hansen-sutter-vrbata

baertschi-horvat-virtanen

prust-cracknell-dorsett

edler-tanev

hamhuis-bartkowski

sbisa-hutton

miller

the middle 6 will get juggled. i bet we see pretty much every combination possible of those 6 forwards, and maybe throw in virtanen and dorsett shuttling back and forth between line 3 and 4, too.

sedin-sedin-burrows

hansen-sutter-vrbata

baertschi-horvat-virtanen

prust-cracknell-dorsett

edler-tanev

hamhuis-bartkowski

sbisa-hutton

miller

the middle 6 will get juggled. i bet we see pretty much every combination possible of those 6 forwards, and maybe throw in virtanen and dorsett shuttling back and forth between line 3 and 4, too.

thats actually a pretty good lineup prediction and I agree that lines will be juggled.

Huh? That's just straight up bs.

Who's going to center the 3rd if Sutter stays?

Willie seems to like Sutter with the twins.He was brought in to be the 2nd line center but how can you move Bo out of that spot now. It will be interesting to see the line up tonight.

Also confirmed that McCann is coming out.

I wonder if this is because of McCann's turnover last game or if their plan was always to alternate Jake and Jared.

Will he get 3 games now while McCann sits, or will it be based on performance. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I imagine that tweet will find itself into the King's dressing room. Rookie mistake tweeting that out to a veteran team like the Kings.

He didn't tweet anything, those were comments made to reporters. And I don't think he gives a flying flock if the Kings find out about it.

I wonder if this is because of McCann's turnover last game or if their plan was always to alternate Jake and Jared.

Will he get 3 games now while McCann sits, or will it be based on performance. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

It cant be performance based, at least I dont think so. I think it must have been a planned rotation, and the reason McCann got first rotation was because Sutter was going to start on the sedins wing? My guess.

Archived