The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 3 Kings 0

Ossi Vaananen

Would have liked to see a little bit more of Virtanen in the third as he only got 9:18 but he had a really good game both offensively and defensively. Can't say the same for Baertschi though.

Miller stood tall when we needed him to.

Sbisa surprisingly was very good tonight. When he keeps it simple he is solid.

I would've as well, and while 9:18 is rather low, it clearly wasn't his play that was the problem, it was game management. Agree or disagree, we came away with a W and that's all that matters. If anyone recalls last season, WD was pretty gentle with his minutes with Horvat early on.

To the morons in the GDT... Seriously.

Too slow for what the league has become

What's so weird is that 2 years ago they skated circles around us. All of the little tweaks JB has made sure have increased the overall speed of the team.

Snap, Cracknell, Pop! They might as well just polish up the Rocket Richard trophy for him now.

Seriously though, I think people are starting to realize why we acquired guys like Cracknell, Prust, Bartkowski, and Sutter. These guys may not show up on the score sheet every night, but they're guys that you win with. Warriors that battle every game.

Another gutsy win against a stingy defensive team. Bring on the home stand!

I would've as well, and while 9:18 is rather low, it clearly wasn't his play that was the problem, it was game management. Agree or disagree, we came away with a W and that's all that matters. If anyone recalls last season, WD was pretty gentle with his minutes with Horvat early on.

To the morons in the GDT... Seriously.

It could have been the power plays and consecutive penalty kills all towards the end of the game that limited his ice time. My understanding is he doesn't do PP or PK yet.

I still can't believe how tough this team is playing. It just blows my mind.

Even Daniel and Henrik are throwing the body out there.....this must be bizarro world.

The Canucks did more than stand their ground with the Kings, they intimidated them at times.

Sbisa and Virtanen hitting Kings players like Mack trucks.

Hutton looks like Ryan Suter out there with his breakout passes, where the hell did this guy come from?

If this team can manage to keep this intensity up for most of the season, I don't know how they MISS the playoffs...

What's so weird is that 2 years ago they skated circles around us. All of the little tweaks JB has made sure have increased the overall speed of the team.

JB said he wanted our D to move the puck faster, which is why he got rid of Bieksa, and added guys like Bart. If LA can't forecheck behind our goal line, they aren't that dangerous.

Archived