The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks To Introduce Individual Goal Songs

CanucksFan95

Some guy named Jesse Roper told his Facebook followers to spam the Canucks page. Almost 90% of the responses are Hurricane's Eye. Don't really like it :/

This is terrible, never heard of the guy and hope to not hear him again.

A previous poster suggested Good Vibrations by Marky Mark, I'd vote for that, it brings back some good memories.

Sounds like Big Rings for Prust based on the hints he gave in the video on the canucks home page.

Drake is huge right now, good chance he won't be the only guy that picked Drake.

Which is fine with since I love Drake. I would have picked something like Headlines or Trophies though. Might I also suggest some Kendrick Lamar, maybe Compton or Maad City.

Slightly off topic but I would hope that the DJ has a generic backup song on deck just in case the goal scorer is unclear.

Drake is huge right now, good chance he won't be the only guy that picked Drake.

Which is fine with since I love Drake. I would have picked something like Headlines or Trophies though. Might I also suggest some Kendrick Lamar, maybe Compton or Maad City.

Slightly off topic but I would hope that the DJ has a generic backup song on deck just in case the goal scorer is unclear.

Yeah, they said in the original news article that if the goal scorer is unclear, they will just use The Miracle (the goal song we've used for the past couple years)

Archived