The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Blackout

Daveongabe

I don't have TV or cable. I stream all my stuff from the net. Now I find out that I can't buy a package for Canucks home games unless I have a TV. is there anyway around this? or is the Roger's monopoly trying to blackmail me.

You'd think they would figure out there is a large market for people like me.

I don't have TV or cable. I stream all my stuff from the net. Now I find out that I can't buy a package for Canucks home games unless I have a TV. is there anyway around this? or is the Roger's monopoly trying to blackmail me.

They know about you. They want you to buy their cable instead of steal....errr streaming it.

Ohhhhh you want to buy a package just for Canuck's home games but don't have cable or a TV?

o-ROGERS-SOUTH-PARK-facebook.jpg

I'm sorry you have to buy the package with 86 other sports channels... I guess you could always get the Canuck's home games from a different service provider... ohhhh wait there isn't one? That's too bad

Archived