The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zfetch

I killed TL

On a more serious note, he was one of the only players more concerned with the game than the board changes yesterday. I think this reflects mostly well on him, although he may have just been afraid to go off-topic and decided to play a safe game.

tl;dr nothing valuable

I disliked jazz's little-old-me post. TP tend to be more on the serious side of things when getting lynched from my experience. Mafia are usually the ones to act playful/unconcerned.

I disliked jazz's little-old-me post. TP tend to be more on the serious side of things when getting lynched from my experience. Mafia are usually the ones to act playful/unconcerned.

I also didn't like his all-caps "mafia wud say that" exaggeration of my Baer comment. There was nothing wrong with my observation

On a more serious note, he was one of the only players more concerned with the game than the board changes yesterday. I think this reflects mostly well on him, although he may have just been afraid to go off-topic and decided to play a safe game.

tl;dr nothing valuable

I have to disagree with you about TL. He came on here and listed 5 names and said he thinks 1 or more of them is mafia. Now with 4-6 mafia in a game of 18 you could just about say that for any 5 randomly picked players in the game. 

To me it seemed like he wanted to look as though he was scum-hunting without actually doing anything. Posting for the sake of looking like he was contributing but really adding nothing of value. That is how I took his post at any rate. 

I also didn't like his all-caps "mafia wud say that" exaggeration of my Baer comment. There was nothing wrong with my observation

Twas sarcasm.

If you know how I play mafia, you'd know that I don't really tend to stick to stereotypes

Just an Updated Vote Count, not sure if I have already been hung or if Nightfall is tonight.

1 - Virtanen -  TL

1 - jazz - fwybwed 

3 - Aladeen - Fox, Baer, Jazz

But I will say that I am not mafia, and I think Virtanen or TL is better vote here. I believe that one out of those 2 is for sure mafia. So I am going to Vote Virtanen and I encourage everyone else to vote Virtanen as well. I think that gives us the most information.

updated Vote count:

2 - Virtanen -  TL, Aladeen

1 - jazz - fwybwed 

3 - Aladeen - Fox, Baer, Jazz

Jazz you said your vote for me was strategic... I am assuming you meant that as you changed your vote to me because you were at the time in danger of leading the lynch vote. If that is the case I think you should change your vote to someone you actually think is mafia or at least give a reason now as to why you think I am mafia, if you aren't going to change.

For me Virtanen always plays the absentee game when he is mafia, he hasn't contributed much of anything at all. Being our self-proclaimed MVP, it's pretty tough to win the MVP when you don't show up to the game.

As for my thoughts on TL I already posted why I didn't like his post.

Guaranteed one of these 2 is mafia IMO. If not both.  

Would like to hear from Hashtag, she has been way too quiet for how she usually plays the game. Also some of these new players should chime in or at least cast a vote or something. 

I am personally not opposed to voting for some of these people who have yet to even post. IMO if we get the first lynch wrong at least it shouldn't be a TP who was going to contribute for the game (i.e. me) 

I thought Hashtag was always quiet xD I still need to read most of this thread but I am curious about why those who voted Aladeen are doing so. He is a very strong Mafia player so if he is TP it would be a pretty bad loss for us right out of the gate. If he is TP it would make sense for the Mafia to want him gone.

unvote; vote virtanen

Aladeen should not be getting lynched here. 

Thanks and It looks like I had one more love to give!!

I thought Hashtag was always quiet xD I still need to read most of this thread but I am curious about why those who voted Aladeen are doing so. He is a very strong Mafia player so if he is TP it would be a pretty bad loss for us right out of the gate. If he is TP it would make sense for the Mafia to want him gone.

Hashtag, at least for a large number of games in the past had been the TP's leader. I remember one game (I think I was mafia) where she pretty much single handedly dismantled us. But I wouldn't quite write off anyone who hasn't posted yet since the update because it may still be a matter of not being able to log in or what not. 

Archived