The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zfetch

• -SN- unpinned this topic

It died because we killed everyone who was active and let the silent live xD 

Vote BAKA KHAN

Why me? Why not explain why you have avoided this thread every round while you spammed the rest of the board only showing up to vote without explanation every round? And me of all people as opposed to the guy who voted you almost every round?

I think Fwy should be jailed this round. Horvat, Fwy, and rex are really the most suspicious. Rex was also active elsewhere so he is out of excuses.

Sorry for the inactivity recently.

I think Rex is mafia. Based on Aladeen's interactions with fwybwed and Horvat, I'm not sure if either is mafia. Though I'm not completely discounting it either because Aladeen doesn't seem afraid to interact with teammates in the thread. 

Rex is probably getting godkilled so though, so I'm okay with Horvat being lynched.

2- Horvat- BOH, Kakanucks
1- Baka- Fwybwed

Horvat is set to lynch. You may have your last words.

Horvat set off an M80 during the lecture today. Half of the class has reported a loss of hearing and subsequently the whole class turned on him and got him expelled.

Baka was out doing his uncle's dangerous work when he fell off a plank about 9-stories high. He would not survive the incident after being put into critical condition in the hospital.

Subsequently, SFU were enraged at Baka for getting into a physical fight with the school's star athlete the other week, and went with guns to shoot him up. To their surprise, they had already found him dead and had not needed further action.

On another note, Rex got crucified.

Bassi- UBC
Virtanen- UBC

Alflives- SFU
Fox Mulder- UBC
Tragoedia- UBC
Beluga Whale- UBC

JohnLocke- SFU
Jazz- UBC
Aladeen- SFU
One One Two- SFU

Horvat- UBC
Baka- Off-Campus
Rex- UBC

Vote fwybwed

not the worst thing that can happen. By process of elimination the mafia should be easy to find.

for now vote TL  cause his last post drew suspicion from me.

I'll jail somebody and see what happens.

Sure you can consider my post suspicious if you want, but there should be a better reason to vote someone at this point. I'm not mafia. Seeing 112 and JL turn up mafia should mean something to you (not for me though, I know I'm TP). And I'm not saying I would never call out a teammate as mafia, but I probably wouldn't try hard to continuously push the suspicion onto them, and in this case it got JL lynched.

Just saying this so you can trust me, because you're focusing on the wrong person. You're confirmed TP, so that leaves fwybwed, Kaka, and WW. I'm voting for fwybwed because I feel like I might have been overthinking Aladeen's posts about him. I've been suspicious of him all game for good reasons and he hasn't exactly convinced anyone that he's TP.

With that said, I'm much less confident in my thoughts than I was earlier. I had originally considered WW and Kakanucks to be almost definitely TP, but now I see that my reasoning was faulty because I was more focused on the 4 people who I thought were mafia. My analysis of WW is now pretty pointless because Horvat and Virtanen were both TP, and him voting for one over the other means nothing. He could have legitimately not noticed the vote count and tied it up, as either mafia or TP.

My reason for thinking Kakanucks was TP was related to her posting style, but that has changed throughout the game.

But one thing I don't get is why the mafia haven't been making kills. Since it wasn't Rex, who else would be inactive enough to forget submitting a kill multiple times? Maybe WW since he's been busy? Or one of the others trying to frame Rex? But I hope they realize, there was no way to frame Rex last round since he would be godkilled.

My order of suspicion goes fwybwed, WW, Kakanucks

That's a fair statement. My main suspicion was that your post was kind of a "Well, duh" post. Made me think you were scum trying to blend in so to speak...

it was a mild suspicion.

WW would be second on my list. He seems like a candidate who could forget to submit a kill.

unvote; vote WW

Archived