The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zfetch

Sorry about that. I went full Dral last night.

WW- BOH
Fwybwed- WW, TL

Fwybwed has been lynched

No other event has occurred in an uneventful Sunday.

Bassi- UBC
Virtanen- UBC

Alflives- SFU
Fox Mulder- UBC
Tragoedia- UBC
Beluga Whale- UBC

JohnLocke- SFU
Jazz- UBC
Aladeen- SFU
One One Two- SFU

Horvat- UBC
Baka- Off-Campus
Rex- UBC
Fwybwed- UBC

I'm honestly surprised that fwybwed wasn't mafia and didn't expect it to get to this point. We have to get it right with this vote or it's game over

It comes down to WW or Kakanucks.

I haven't re-read through the dead mafia members' posts, but I don't recall any of them saying anything revealing about either WW or Kakanucks, so we can't use that to our advantage. It all comes down to who they've voted for, who they've talked about and refused to talk about, and how suspicious they've acted in general.

Short analysis coming up.

vote Horvat

I don't even know the current vote count, and I doubt there's much important in the first 10 pages (Jazz claimed a role is all i got).

I just find it odd that you would notice that jazz claimed a role, when everyone else seemed to have missed it, especially because you didn't seem to be closely following. Perhaps it was said in your mafia PM?

Okay so I didn't really get a changed opinion from reading through again, but here's some info:

112 voted for Kakanucks early on, and has (lightly) pressured Kakanucks throughout the game

Aladeen's analysis had WW as a slight town lean who needs to post more... and literally had Kakanucks in the same category, so this doesn't really help us.

Kakanucks said Aladeen made a "really good post" (his analysis)

Both have voted mainly for TP.

WW was quick to vote for Alflives based on the mistake, despite not appearing to pay close attention to the thread (also see my above post...)

Kakanucks's list at one point was 112 and 3 TP, with JL as not suspicious and Aladeen on the fence

112 and JL never mentioned WW. JL never mentioned Kaka.

Kakanucks says that the mafia was a quiet player since no kill happened, but a kill was in fact submitted for Baka. (Why would she omit such an obvious known detail to try to make a point? She could have just not noticed that the mafia attempted to kill Baka, like I did)

WW says he isn't mafia because a kill was submitted for Baka but he was inactive that day so he couldn't have submitted it.

Actually after reading through those points, the last 2 really stand out, and makes me think WW is more likely to be mafia than Kaka.

Unvote, Vote WW

If I was mafia, why didn't I kill anybody last night, as I was obviously active. With 5 players left, it would be in my best interests to kill someone. 

i think it really mmight if Fwy is Mafia.

Why would I want Fwy's death counted if I was mafia? If I was mafia, then knowing that Fwy is TP, it would only put the focus on me.

I just find it odd that you would notice that jazz claimed a role, when everyone else seemed to have missed it, especially because you didn't seem to be closely following. Perhaps it was said in your mafia PM?

I was skimming the pages and it stood out. If it was mentioned in the mafia PM, why would I put it out there into the main thread? It would be in the mafia's best interests to keep any TP specials secret from the TP esp. in a game with no PM'ing.

unvote, vote ww

GG guys

Who did you jail last night? What are your thoughts based on your jailings? I find your sheeping on TL this round disconcerting. 

I checked just to make sure, and there's no way Baer can be lying about his role. Aladeen was the only one killed in the nightfall that preceded him coming out with the info on 112, so there's no way the jailer was dead at the time.

WW, what makes you think Kakanucks is mafia then? Do you have any reasons I may have overlooked or something I didn't elaborate on?

I think you wouldnt kill anybody to use that exact excuse.

I got no reads off last night except that you voted for a towny (although thats not the reason i voted for you) so im keeping my vote from last night.

Or maybe the person that wasn't on didn't submit a kill. ie. Kaka

I checked just to make sure, and there's no way Baer can be lying about his role. Aladeen was the only one killed in the nightfall that preceded him coming out with the info on 112, so there's no way the jailer was dead at the time.

WW, what makes you think Kakanucks is mafia then? Do you have any reasons I may have overlooked or something I didn't elaborate on?

Besides the things I've done (mention Jazz role in main thread, bring up incriminating post by Alf that people had missed) or not done (submit kill last night) that would be stupid to do/not do if I were mafia, I have no evidence directly against Kaka since it seems like she's been even quieter than me this game without giving any reason as to why. Doesn't give a lot to read in to.

Not that I think you're mafia, but what evidence is there that you aren't?

Archived