The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zfetch

Well, at the moment, there's no one left from my first game. Not even me. :P If VIC ever came back, though...

By the way, I reserve the right to host a game in early February. No reason why.

Zodiac 2 is real. The most anticipated sequel since ever.

Dibs on GFY's yaoi collection.

The last girl I dated had the last name Junco. 

White noise type of story about this post.

A girl I flirted with off an on online straight screenshot'd this post and texted me angrily about how it is proof that I cheated on her. Despite me being single... never talking to her about sports or CDC or the Canucks (she cyber stalked me hard)... and never defining what time period the girl in that post was from xD

Ive never had that happen before that was insane. Thought I would share it since she may still be reading xD

White noise type of story about this post.

A girl I flirted with off an on online straight screenshot'd this post and texted me angrily about how it is proof that I cheated on her. Despite me being single... never talking to her about sports or CDC or the Canucks (she cyber stalked me hard)... and never defining what time period the girl in that post was from xD

Ive never had that happen before that was insane. Thought I would share it since she may still be reading xD

That's some serious cyber stalking. Would be impressive, if it didn't seem so crazy.

Okay, I'll host unless someone else says they want to before signups close.

@Zfetch please edit the title to include "sign-ups open" so that people know that signups are open.

1. Time Lord
2. Dr. Strangelove
3. OurTimeToShine
4. Virtanen87
5. Alflives (don't commit suicide this time though)
6. g_bassi13

Im in and active

Well guys I am done with CDC Mafia for a long while. I did pretty much have my Star Wars games good to go but I won't be hosting them for a few reasons.

If someone is interested in taking them over I can give you the setup and ideas I was going to use (Just PM me) if not no worries.

Have fun guys and make sure to use protection when hanging out with Virt.

Well guys I am done with CDC Mafia for a long while. I did pretty much have my Star Wars games good to go but I won't be hosting them for a few reasons.

If someone is interested in taking them over I can give you the setup and ideas I was going to use (Just PM me) if not no worries.

Have fun guys and make sure to use protection when hanging out with Virt.

IMO this would be a great theme to bring back the high activity level of mafia. Right now, I don't think there would be enough interest, but maybe a few games from now? Someone should do it.

Btw since the number of posts in a page went from 30 to 20, your stats got kind of messed up.

Yeah. I'd turn 'pages' into 'post count' to be more accurate, but most of the old links are gone so I can't. Maybe I'll just multiple by 30 to get a rough estimate of post count instead.

Stupid change.

Zodiac 2 is real. The most anticipated sequel since ever.

I can neither confirm nor deny this. But if I do, you can be assured I'll then delay the release for several years.

Well, at the moment, there's no one left from my first game. Not even me. :P If VIC ever came back, though...

By the way, I reserve the right to host a game in early February. No reason why.

I'll play that game. someone pls. PM me when the sign up is open.

Also what's happened why so many people stepping back/ RIPs? PM stories welcome. I haven't been around much because I've been sick, I'm on antibiotics now and starting to feel a bit better.

Archived