The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zfetch

I do apologize for my lack of speaking as my girlfriend went out of town and I lost contact with her for over a day but regained contact earlier today with her phone which was in possession of a guy who said he picked it up at the event after a shooting where she lost it running away from the scene and we had to arrange how to get it back (yes Murica). All is fine but obviously my attention to this was vague but I should be good now.

I am never really confident in the 1st round personally pending someone screwing up it is a shot in the dark but it is good to talk a lot simply for the future as it makes lying harder for Mafia as lies are hard to maintain over longer periods of time and scenarios. 

I do apologize for my lack of speaking as my girlfriend went out of town and I lost contact with her for over a day but regained contact earlier today with her phone which was in possession of a guy who said he picked it up at the event after a shooting where she lost it running away from the scene and we had to arrange how to get it back (yes Murica). All is fine but obviously my attention to this was vague but I should be good now.

I am never really confident in the 1st round personally pending someone screwing up it is a shot in the dark but it is good to talk a lot simply for the future as it makes lying harder for Mafia as lies are hard to maintain over longer periods of time and scenarios. 

Mafia excuses... jk, seriously hope your gf's okay.

Mafia excuses... jk, seriously hope your gf's okay.

She is fine just an annoying situation xD

I don't know if it's just me, but CDC is really slow and basically unusable. Nightfall is for sure extended till further notice.

It is slow for me also though default mode helped run it a bit better so I can tolerate it but I am fine with another delay personally as it will give me more time to look at things plus I am sure some other users bailed with the kinks as well.

I can't be the only one with this really awful display... http://i.imgur.com/NDb3n7f.png NDb3n7f.png

It's actually working nearly perfect for me now. The avatars are fixed, as are the sigs, as are the quotes, as is the side panel. At the moment, it doesn't look too different from how it was yesterday, outside of a couple of functional changes, and some more minor aesthetic ones.

It's actually working nearly perfect for me now. The avatars are fixed, as are the sigs, as are the quotes, as is the side panel. At the moment, it doesn't look too different from how it was yesterday, outside of a couple of functional changes, and some more minor aesthetic ones.

my avatar is still missing.....

Maybe it depends on the browser??

Archived